• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

"like a concentration camp"

vampireuk said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8638948.stm

Hundreds of Britons caught up in the ash flight ban remain stranded at Bangkok's airport as anti-government protests take place in the capital.

Tourist Emma Stubbs said Suvarnabhumi Airport was "like a concentration camp" with travellers staying overnight as riots flared in the city.
I sometimes struggle to understand just how stupid some of our fellow Brits are.
Maybe there were a lot of Germans there.

vampireuk said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8638948.stm

Hundreds of Britons caught up in the ash flight ban remain stranded at Bangkok's airport as anti-government protests take place in the capital.

Tourist Emma Stubbs said Suvarnabhumi Airport was "like a concentration camp" with travellers staying overnight as riots flared in the city.
I sometimes struggle to understand just how stupid some of our fellow Brits are.
Maybe the airport has five chimneys.

Pull-up-a-sandbag said:
Free Tatoos?
Reminds me of the Lottery winner who disgusts his fellow concentration camp survivors by building a shrine to hitler in his new mansion.

When asked how he could do such a thing after what Hitler did, he rolls up his sleeve and says... "Well he did pick my winning numbers!" :D

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Absolutely ridiculous, and could have been handled better by the useless Liabour government.

The one eyed porridge wog and his predecessor Tony Bliar have a lot to answer for.

miles_gloriosus said:
I think she's onto something. Last time I was at an airport, I was separated from my family and my luggage was taken away.
I was also told that i would get it back sometime on arrival. However the free haircut they gave looked mint.

mistersoft said:
jew_unit said:
mistersoft said:
miles_gloriosus said:
I think she's onto something. Last time I was at an airport, I was separated from my family and my luggage was taken away.
But it probably had a Starbucks.

Auschwitz didn't.
Aushwitz had a better barber though.
But the medical facilities were only at an experimental stage.
just like the food or lack of it.

Latest Threads