"like a concentration camp"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8638948.stm

Hundreds of Britons caught up in the ash flight ban remain stranded at Bangkok's airport as anti-government protests take place in the capital.

Tourist Emma Stubbs said Suvarnabhumi Airport was "like a concentration camp" with travellers staying overnight as riots flared in the city.
I sometimes struggle to understand just how stupid some of our fellow Brits are.

vampireuk said:

Hundreds of Britons caught up in the ash flight ban remain stranded at Bangkok's airport as anti-government protests take place in the capital.

Tourist Emma Stubbs said Suvarnabhumi Airport was "like a concentration camp" with travellers staying overnight as riots flared in the city.
I sometimes struggle to understand just how stupid some of our fellow Brits are.
Maybe there were a lot of Germans there.

vampireuk said:

Maybe the airport has five chimneys.

And communal showers? :)

I think she's onto something. Last time I was at an airport, I was separated from my family and my luggage was taken away.

Pull-up-a-sandbag said:
Free Tatoos?
Reminds me of the Lottery winner who disgusts his fellow concentration camp survivors by building a shrine to hitler in his new mansion.

When asked how he could do such a thing after what Hitler did, he rolls up his sleeve and says... "Well he did pick my winning numbers!" :D

miles_gloriosus said:
I think she's onto something. Last time I was at an airport, I was separated from my family and my luggage was taken away.
But it probably had a Starbucks.

Auschwitz didn't.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Absolutely ridiculous, and could have been handled better by the useless Liabour government.

The one eyed porridge wog and his predecessor Tony Bliar have a lot to answer for.

miles_gloriosus said:
I was also told that i would get it back sometime on arrival. However the free haircut they gave looked mint.

jew_unit said:
mistersoft said:
miles_gloriosus said:

Auschwitz didn't.
Aushwitz had a better barber though.
But the medical facilities were only at an experimental stage.

mistersoft said:
jew_unit said:
mistersoft said:
miles_gloriosus said:

Auschwitz didn't.
Aushwitz had a better barber though.
But the medical facilities were only at an experimental stage.
just like the food or lack of it.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
It was the ‘Airport Macht Frei’ sign on the terminal roof that was the giveaway.

what a barsteward eh! being stranded in bangkok!!! :p stupid bitch.

Latest Threads