"like a concentration camp"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Apr 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8638948.stm

I sometimes struggle to understand just how stupid some of our fellow Brits are.

2. They're so fecking thick, she probably thinks a concentration camp is somewhere you go to revise for your exams.

3. Maybe there were a lot of Germans there.

4. That's a stupid comment to make, obviously she has no idea what a 'concentration camp' would have been like.

5. Maybe the airport has five chimneys.

6. And communal showers? :)

7. I think she's onto something. Last time I was at an airport, I was separated from my family and my luggage was taken away.

8. Free Tatoos?

9. Reminds me of the Lottery winner who disgusts his fellow concentration camp survivors by building a shrine to hitler in his new mansion.

When asked how he could do such a thing after what Hitler did, he rolls up his sleeve and says... "Well he did pick my winning numbers!" :D

10. But it probably had a Starbucks.

Auschwitz didn't.

11. k'nell get over it, some bint made a throw away comment.

Next we'll be referencing Liarbour, Tony Bliar or the one eyed porridge wog.

12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Absolutely ridiculous, and could have been handled better by the useless Liabour government.

The one eyed porridge wog and his predecessor Tony Bliar have a lot to answer for.

13. I was also told that i would get it back sometime on arrival. However the free haircut they gave looked mint.

14. Aushwitz had a better barber though.

15. But the medical facilities were only at an experimental stage.