Lightweight Landrover for Sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Capt Cheeky, Sep 3, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 1978 Series 3, 2.25 litre Petrol Engined Lighweight Landrover (ex RAF)

The land rover has been out of services for 8 years and before its release it was given a new engine which since has done 58,000 miles.

Original switchgear (IR / NORM switch, Rotary Selector etc) plus front nudge bars with powerful driving lamps and rear switchable spot light.

It has been given a hard top conversion which looks easy enough to take off if you wanted old skool soft top action.

wanting in the region of £1800 o.n.o because its all in good shape and mint inside and out.

Further Digital photo's, test-drive, further information on request...

2. If its in fairly decent condition cheeky, put it in the classifieds of "landrover international" or other publication you might get closer to £3000.

And if I didnt have my first born on the way I would be very interested.
  3. Relocation forces quick sale....

Might give that a try though chief! Sounds like a plan!
  4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Why not put it on Ebay? I sold a scooter in 2 days, and a colleague has just sold a WW2 Jeep very quickly. Also much cheaper than classifieds.
  5. eBay is a bit of a nightmare setting up as a vendor but might as well give it a shot!

Oh updated the advert above with some natty pictures!
  6. Whereabouts is it?
  7. Also for sale: LandRover, company incapable of making decent product in last 10 years. Enquiries to Mr Ford, Dearborn, Michigan.
  8. Scotland.... might manage a road trip though!
  9. Have you put this on ebay? If so, put a link up for the auction please mate, i'd be interested to see how it does.

10. Landrover International have been emailed with an ad, I might also advertise it locally in the Press & Journal / Evening Address. eBay however will have to wait until around the 26th Sept as I've got to nip away for a fortnight!

Don't forget folks any questions related to this PM me and I'll strive to get them answered no matter how bone they are.

That's me back and I still want rid of the bugger!

1600 quid.....