Lightsabers

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Little_Lion_Man, Jun 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm actually buying one of these before they get banned. I always wanted one as a child, and the ability to carry this thing about in my bag is excellent. Now, where are the nearest chavs to test it on...

available here but I don't know if it'll get through customs.

2. I want one!!

3. mattyw

mattyw Old-Salt Reviewer

How much is it? I want one!

4. seems really stupid to me though why someting so dangerous is open to the general public and shipped worldwide. fair enough if you're responsible and just want to piss about a few times but what if someone really wanted this for the wrong things. what if some terry in aghan wanted to buy one? deffinately gonna be banned soon me thinks...pretty cool though i suppose.

5. Hmmmmm! Wanting one I am :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. not worried about terry but couple of years time china will be making these for £50 chav paradise :x

7. On the website's technical specs, it says it can instantly blind someone at up to 211 metres away.

I'm waiting for my paycheck at the end of the month...

8. well, these things are a very decent first step, but I am holding out for the real deal.
    Darth Vader's red lightsaber is my preference, and from what Professor Michio Kaku, the Japanese string theorist says, may not be all that long from coming. Of course, when they do appear, the US Army will get them first.
    After all, they consider themselves the true Jedi.

Tam

9. I wonder how long it'll take for them to get banned...

10. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

It's not as good as mine

Attached Files:

12. Yer really that postman off Britains Got Talent that dances like a Black/White peadophile while dressed as Darth aren't yee.

13. What, a neon tube glued to a bit of waste pipe painted black?

How far do you have to stick it up your arrse before your teeth light up?

14. Is that one of the lightsabres you use with a Wii game?

Been on the news today - they will be banned cause blinding/setting fire to someone could be construed as dangerous.

15. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

it's one of the Master Replicas ones - I picked it up in Woolworth's of all places. (for a lot less than $249, as well.)

http://www.akaimpc.com/buyfx.html