Lights blue touchpaper and runs....

Joking aside, always found the RAF Regiment to be good company, hard working and good at what they do. A good officer is a good officer, be they male/female RAF/Army/RN or whatever. If they can do the job then crack on.
Well they're not pilots so they don't have any major personality flaws to start with.

Dr Death

War Hero
FO Emma Graves.
1596903390622.png

FYI

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
“Reviewing Officer RAF Force Protection Force Commander, Commandant General Royal Air Force Regiment, Air Officer RAF Police, Air Commodore Scott Miller said:“

Crikey, that’s some job title! Now how’s about a cup of tea two sugars and some bicuits, ta luv.
That’s probably more like it.

ACAB

LE
Joking aside, always found the RAF Regiment to be good company, hard working and good at what they do. A good officer is a good officer, be they male/female RAF/Army/RN or whatever. If they can do the job then crack on.
That was my experience when we were working Force Protection with them at KAF. Their Officer was a reserve and, in his real life, a DCI from MetPol and a thoroughly good egg.

Oh do tell.......
the subject has been covered before by many people.
I can confirm that Bastion ice cream was the safest* ice cream in the world,

I also met "Mr Osprey"

*if you consider the number of people guarding it and the amount of Gucci kit they carry to equal safety

Latest Threads