Light house topic pulled...???

I can't believe George is still at it, and he still hasn't answered my questions from yesterday. I can only assume that this is because the answers were not in his "Boys Own Book Of Walting".

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Ahhh - oh well, walt is the operative word.

What is his axe to grind (I really can't be arrsed to read through a 1000 posts)? Is he is passed over TA wallah that has been there, done that; was on the gate when we were on Cow & Gate?

Or just walting it up?

Or as my original theory suggests - a perfectly executed wah?

Either way - bell end is the name he really is looking for (for getting so many to bite). :roll: :oops:

bernoulli said:
BlueDanubeWalt said:
saintstone said:
BlueDanubeWalt said:
Zeitgeist said:
BlueDanubeWalt said:
Can't you see it...???...blokes with 'NO BADGES'..passing opinons/comment on blokes WITH BADGES...if that happened in real life in a 'pub in Aldershot'........I'm Ex Ta, never really thought about my badges and what I did 30+ years ago till I happened on this site, found it interesting, regarding my 'pub tales'...I live in a very small west country town, we have some serious ex-military here (brigadier downwads) and no one talks about what they did, even less so a ex- stab like myself who is starting to confuse his cycling proficiency certificate with a 'good scout' badge... apart from the usual limited one liners..none of you can offer a reasoned opinion....when civvy st. calls...its the 'security industry' for you...best of luck in Asda/Morrisons/Woolworths...but you'll get a discount on your groceries...

I get the impression that you are a very bitter person having followed your threads/comments I take it you were never a regular ....30 years ago is a long time ...TA at that..and what makes you think we all do security....I bet you sit in the pub blahing up things you did 30 years ago.
You perhaps should reread my posts..carefully.. I may be a lot of things, but bitter why... I have had a 'good'life'...of course I was never a reg...again obvious, not the life for me. I did 4 yrs TA then moved on...as to sitting in the pub, we only have one where we are and I refer to the quote/my post which you've included, posted but obviously not read...security, certainly not all do it, but it dos'nt take a lot of brain power to work out where the author of posts such as 'eat my hairy hoop' to arguments presented that he perhaps disagrees with is going to end up in the real world outside...at the end of the day "you can't educate pork"
You obviously have no concept of Security work these days, it's not a case of walking in and putting a uniform on. There are exams to pass, the security industry has got it's house in order and you now have to be licensed to work, which involves being vetted by police forces. Plus retail security is not the only kind, I personally work in Corporate security for a large American financial and media company. So, take your little village life and your one pub and as qouted to you earlier "Eat my hairy hoop"
Certainly, security is a booming industry, but like all things they have their pecking orders..its the old pyramid thing, 'n' I'm sure you know who gets the plum 'personal protection' roles...either V.V. large black men or lean looking 'quite' men, in fact you might be either, good luck to you, it pays the bills... cant speak for the exams, liciences/vetting well everyday you can read of criminals/peado's/others that have slipped through the net, liciences are usually a revenue exercise by the local authority. If your in the industry you'll know the pressure on wage rates fom the South africans/eastern europeans/Fillipino's..lot's of ex Spetznatz around and they are hungry...Love my little village/pub... up to five years ago spent most my life in central London...as to your 'hoop', I suspect its taste is vastly overated so thank you but i'll pass on that one....

N.B. Dozy bint...excellent 'handle'...well chosen...
Were you caned when you wrote that little lot?
Does the security industry attract a lot of nonces, drawn in by their unspeakable hunger for the pert bottoms of the middle aged company execs that they protect?
'Dunno'...ask 'saintstone'..he's in the 'biz'...and offering his 'hoop'...!!!

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Hello BlueDanubeWalt, this is Mysteron..Say all again in English, over....

Flashman_1 said:
GeorgeMaciver said:
Yes, I think I read something like that in a BBC news article and heard it repeated on the news on telly.
I do know a bit about politics, and although not a student on Burma any communist element seeks to spread revolution through the end of a gun and not peaceful protest, was there anybody pulling the strings when Gandhi was doing something very similar in India?
Umm, FDR's ghost?

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
BlueDanubeWalt said:
GeorgeMaciver said:
Can't win here.
Well 'fu**hell'...stuck my neck out for you...what happend to "who dares wins"..??..just me then..!!..
I am calling it:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:wink:

GeorgeMaciver said:
My apologies Flashman. It's difficult to be warm with nameless and faceless avatars when you have no idea who they are. Didn't mean to sound personal in any way and I'm sorry for my post.

I'd love to get into a discussion on this and many other topics but for now I think I'm just going to shut up and let events take their course.

I've amended that post at the other site and I'm going to be more careful with my words from now on. I have to learn that there are real people behind avatars and weird usernames.

Regards
Thats cool, I'm not in the army so my persec doesn't really matter that much, (I did consider it but after much thought I decided it wasn't for me), I do respect all the ladies and gents serving or retired and after having seen and read some pretty horrible things (from the safety of my computer screen!) when I was doing research into Forth Gen. warfare, I can only offer my thanks to all these nameless (well not nameless but you get my drift) people who help protect me and the people of this country. Plus this is one of the funniest websites on the internet.

BlueDanubeWalt said:
lean looking 'quite' men
I can't work out whether by "quite men" you mean 'total' or 'partial' men, but in light of the rest of your ramblings being rather nonsensical, I doubt it matters much in the scheme of things.

BlueDanubeWalt said:
N.B. Dozy bint...excellent 'handle'...well chosen...
I think so...

scarletto said:
Just a bit,we had a window-licking invasion over the weekend, and a few havent been got rid of yet
YA Think i swear i at one stage thought my ARRSE had been jacked by MongsReUnited.

i like a wah and much as the next skiplicker but .............. :twisted:

DozyBint said:
BlueDanubeWalt said:
lean looking 'quite' men
I can't work out whether by "quite men" you mean 'total' or 'partial' men, but in light of the rest of your ramblings being rather nonsensical, I doubt it matters much in the scheme of things.
Does he mean people like Iain Duncan Smith?

Being a "lean looking quiet man" myself, I know exactly what he's getting at. Shame he mucked it all up with a load of bitter vitriol.
Still............. we live and learn.

Moved to Site Issues.

Seeing posts that equate to "green ink" all over my screen usually means I don't bother with long drawn out discussions explaining why I bin something. It would be pretty obvious to all why that thread went.

woopert said:
Moved to Site Issues.

Seeing posts that equate to "green ink" all over my screen usually means I don't bother with long drawn out discussions explaining why I bin something. It would be pretty obvious to all why that thread went.
Because it was shite, perhaps?