Light house topic pulled...???

BlueDanubeWalt said:
best change your 'handles' dog pack, you're on the 'edge'....
Yeh, "its like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under..........."

Why don't you give us a push? :roll:

loopy966 said:
This thread is very tedious isn't it?

Yes it is but blue danube walt is so much fun there are a few miles left I feel

he/she will be back in a bit with some other epic one liners !!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueDanubeWalt said:
Fugly said:
BlueDanubeWalt said:
I'll tell you why. Because you posted 2 pages of random shit all over it.

Now sort yourself out, or fuck off.
You mean the very straightforward questions that you can't answer...there all public on here...I post open..why don't you and the other 'running dogs' do the same...??..its easy, are you badged/winged/selected or even attempted, easy answer...yes or no...??
WTF has "badged/winged/selected" got to do with anything? The decent blokes that I know who are badged etc don't blow on about it. You are not some bloke in the TA, or some adult instructor with the CCF by any chance? (not that there is anything wrong about either - but most of them don't big time about their badges.) Do you also still go on about how many medals you have? If this was a debate about what it is like doing selection or P Coy (Reg or TA) then your comment might make sense. However ...... :?:

GeorgeMaciver said:
Aw, did someone miss me? How sweet.
Er, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you see it...???...blokes with 'NO BADGES'..passing opinons/comment on blokes WITH BADGES...if that happened in real life in a 'pub in Aldershot'........I'm Ex Ta, never really thought about my badges and what I did 30+ years ago till I happened on this site, found it interesting, regarding my 'pub tales'...I live in a very small west country town, we have some serious ex-military here (brigadier downwads) and no one talks about what they did, even less so a ex- stab like myself who is starting to confuse his cycling proficiency certificate with a 'good scout' badge... apart from the usual limited one liners..none of you can offer a reasoned opinion....when civvy st. calls...its the 'security industry' for you...best of luck in Asda/Morrisons/Woolworths...but you'll get a discount on your groceries...

BlueDanubeWalt said:
Can't you see it...???...blokes with 'NO BADGES'..passing opinons/comment on blokes WITH BADGES...if that happened in real life in a 'pub in Aldershot'........I'm Ex Ta, never really thought about my badges and what I did 30+ years ago till I happened on this site, found it interesting, regarding my 'pub tales'...I live in a very small west country town, we have some serious ex-military here (brigadier downwads) and no one talks about what they did, even less so a ex- stab like myself who is starting to confuse his cycling proficiency certificate with a 'good scout' badge... apart from the usual limited one liners..none of you can offer a reasoned opinion....when civvy st. calls...its the 'security industry' for you...best of luck in Asda/Morrisons/Woolworths...but you'll get a discount on your groceries...
What - your name badge?

"BlueDanubeWalt - Happy to Help :D "

Take your face for a shit you revolting cunt.

Edited once cos I am bored of saying eat my hairy hoop.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Danube, the whole point of an anonymous forum is precisely that - it is a level playing field, and ANYONE can contribute. Having the "badge" as you put it merely gives that individual more experience to comment on certain fields. Everyone else is still free to discuss things as they wish.

This will shock you even more, did you know there are private soldiers and JNCO's on here having conversations with Colonels? How very dare they.

West country? No wonder you can't type when your fingers are webbed.

This badge you are going on about,BDW, is that the one you shove in your windscreen to let other road users know you are disabled.

As I can't post it on the original thread did anyone else look up George's posting on that "SF" forum, it intrigued me, George, Do you really believe that Buddist monks in Burma are terrorists and the UN is part of some communist conspiracy! :?