Lifes Little Questions

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why do the bubbles in fizzy drinks burn you throat?

Why does your ring sting after drinking Guiness and eating curry

Cat's always land on their feet, and buttered toast always lands 'butter down'. So what happens if you strap (or stick) buttered toast onto a cats back and throw it into the air?

box-of-frogs said:
Cat's always land on their feet, and buttered toast always lands 'butter down'. So what happens if you strap (or stick) buttered toast onto a cats back and throw it into the air?
Perpetual motion machine - it'd never land, just spin in mid-air.

/geek

box-of-frogs said:
A visit of the RSPCA ,

Gerbils fly if strapped to a paper hairyplane and launched from a 3 story block in Iserlohn. Ok they didn't fly that far but they did have that sensation before they dropped like a stone.

The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
Why is my cock itchy?
That is the tart from about 2 weeks ago, you need to find her and remind her she should keep herself clean, also a visit to the doc might not go amiss.

When does pubic hair know when to stop growing.

Sadly, artificial intelligence will probably never be a match for natural stupidity.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why is a wrong number never engaged?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Mentalist said:
box-of-frogs said:
Perpetual motion machine - it'd never land, just spin in mid-air.

/geek

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
If perpertual motion is impossible, what are atoms doing?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Why do I always get the mutant kit kat with no wafer in my bag rat?