• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lifeguard Heroine - Would You?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Right this has been buzzing around the news of late, but more importantly would you?

Coral Lewis (20)

Having just seen her on BBC Breakfast, I ceratinly wouldn't chuck her out of bed for eating digestives - in fact I probably go and get her the digestives (and a cuppa). :D

Rampant, your time of posting was 4.49 am - were you lying awake all night thinking about what to say in your post or were you thrashing one (two, three, four) out?????

BTW Yes I would, definitely.....but it would have to be after I'd taken me pills :)

She looks to much like my cousin for me to think about doing rude things to her....... but since I know she is not related then yes, I would try and corrupt her.

Glad to read I wasn't the only one having perfectly natural filthy thoughts about the young lass in question :D

lancslad

PS - all we need now is for Meridian to find some more interesting shots of her :p

LordVonHarley said:
She looks to much like my cousin for me to think about doing rude things to her....... but since I know she is not related then yes, I would try and corrupt her.
Actually, your cousin's not bad in the sack but she must watch what she does with her teeth!

This lady could do me, if she asked politely enough of course.

Nurse the box of Kleene - don't bother, too damned late again!

Fang_Farrier said:
Even looks like a nice quick release knot on her shorts!
She obviously doesn't have a buoyancy aid or perhaps she can inflate her chebs at will. No, I wouldn't, far too young for me and lacking in 'front'.

The bloke stood next to her looks like Giggsy. (Wouldn't do him either)

Latest Threads