Life on Mars not after next year.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tuffy52, Mar 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Less than a one percent chance of impact at the moment. Mind you, if that was Earth I'd be demanding an action plan for nuking it. Lots of times.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Someone warn their dinosaurs!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Didn't I hear about a commercial venture to "fly" people to Mars and back - or was that last April. Fairly bugger their advertising though.
  4. I "could" win the Euromillions & bed Emma Stone in the same evening.
  5. Biscuits - is that aimed at me. I'm sure I heard something about it on the radiogram over the weekend
  6. Sorry - slower than Ulster trying to shut down Treviso this afternoon!
  7. Does this mean we have to stock up on Mars bars now?
  8. ... and marzipan.
  9. Knowing our luck it will smack a big arrsed bit of Mars that will come straight for us and the only hope is for us is, if Iran and North Korea give us a hand.
  10. Mars, Snickers, Galaxy,Twix......
  11. So we're not looking at Mars dropping to bits then. Doubtless there'll be some would-be colonists rubbing their hands at the thought that it might trigger an ice age.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. It could easily wake up the martians from their hibernation and they are known to be very grumpy if they're woken up ask the victorians about what happened last time. Seriously though they have only have known about this comet for about 70 days or so there is a lot of wiggle room in the data set they've collected so far anything is possible.