Life is 'Toff'

Just caught an episode of this on catchup TV..it's a continuation of the 'Phucking Phulford' of a previous series feauturing the rest of their brood, the mother has sensibly for this series refused to appear.
Anyway as they appear to be local to me I researched a little more and apparently the eldest 'scion' is a member of the TA and wants to be a Rupert (according to his sister in a local rag interveiw) anyone with further information concerning this..??..Oh..they present as total retards..but are they doing a 'Boris' (whose family reside even closer to my current abode).

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Just caught an episode of this on catchup TV..it's a continuation of the 'Phucking Phulford' of a previous series feauturing the rest of their brood, the mother has sensibly for this series refused to appear.
Anyway as they appear to be local to me I researched a little more and apparently the eldest 'scion' is a member of the TA and wants to be a Rupert (according to his sister in a local rag interveiw) anyone with further information concerning this..??..Oh..they present as total retards..but are they doing a 'Boris' (whose family reside even closer to my current abode).

I watched it the other night, but can't comment on it because you've put this in CA and I'm not allowed in here.

I don't know about the rest of the family, but I think that Dad is the real deal. He seems to have been a complete failure academically as well as being shown the door at an early stage in the military.

Even his appearance and demeanour seem to offer a salutary lesson as to why cousins should never marry.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I watched Billinsgate last night very interesting and gull of working class scrotes.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Moved to the appropriate forum.

Thanking you tar!

Anyhoo, I think the programme is ace. I love the way the kids all batter each other, and I actually laughed out loud when they chucked all the mouldy stinky what-should-have-been-cheese all over the youngest one.

Oh, and the dad creases me up.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP
The middle one (he's the one who does TA) trying to make a beer-holder out of a dead squirrel suggests a certain strangeness in the family. Compulsive watching.

Entertaining viewing ,barking mad all of them , I wouldn`t mind a gamekeepers job there.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Heheheheee.

Landed gentry acting up to fulfil a stereotype...Fascinating TV? Rather like the myriad of working class equivilent shows, only sans outrage. Utter utter bollocks!!!

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
Take away the money, and they're just another bunch of poorly educated, thick as mince, chavtastic morons. House is falling apart and they all dress like vagrants. Proof that money can't buy you everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I love this programme. Dad is radios and yet told the 'Chav Guests' where the line was: 'Do it or you can fark orf'! Feeding his Jackdaw dog food from a spoon. The kids! All characters. Youngest is genuinely puddled despite expensive private education. Daughter is a Sloan Square bluffer but would obviously get it whilst wearing her roller-skates. 'Can we shoot duck yet Dad'? How the other half live.

Latest Threads