Life is over!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Whisper, Feb 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "What are you up to on Saturday night?" Chimes the long hair general

I rack my brains to find a way to get out of whatever gash social event she has lined up, and ready to grab my bergan and tab off lest the outlaws be on their way!

"There'll be free food and a bar" my interest is now piqued!

"Where is it" if it's anywhere near the outlaws then I am out!

"Trowbridge" comes her reply, WTF good is in Trowbridge. But before I can voice this question she utters the immortal line "It's a pole dance cabaret"

"Why my dear, I am of course coming with you!" And thus the plan were laid.

Upon arrival last night (with the Mrs and her mate tarted up in corsets and something doing a piss poor job of masquerading as a skirt) we were greeted by two stunners outside, wearing next to nothing, puffing a tab.

Maybe it wasn't going to be as bad as I thought... Wandering in it was just wall to wall gash! Without thinking, as some leggy blonde strutted past, I let slip that usual Saturday night line "tap that", before realising who I was with. Only to be greeted by the reply, from the Mrs, of "me too"

The next 4 hours were filled with women giggling about on poles while wearing very little clothing, some of them were a tad munting but the eye candy outweighed the hippos. Not to mention the domestic 0A was bringing me food and drinks all this time...

Why is there any need to go on with life now?
  2. A freudian slip perhaps?
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Photo's?where are the photo's?
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Sounds a bit like a new version of vicars n tarts night. However, you now have the knowledge that your wife is a lezzer so you should have some nice sessions ahead to enjoy (if she don't leave you for the local hippocrocadillopig) 8)

5. Go on with life in anticipation of many more saturday nights like that!

Damn sight better than mine anyway :x
  6. Too good to be true.

Must have been a wet dream.
  7. Sorry guys didn't get any photos....

There is a video though :D
  8. Sounds like life will be getting better, if your lucky!

Certainly would not say life is over 8)
  9. Auld-Yin

Edit out the mooses and post FFS :twisted:
  10. Start transferring your assets to an offshore holding account. Do it now, before it's too late and she divorces you for looking at other women.

It's a setup and she's a snake with tits.
  11. Awww... Come on... He probably wants to show his Mrs. off...
  12. Auld-Yin

:lol: :lol: :rose:
  13. WARNING!! She's had her fun weekend, before you know it you'll be tied to a bar with 10 other men all dressed like MDN does on saturday nights having your nob locked in a chastity box and pummeled by women in boxing gloves.

dhgrainger1 tenses up, then lets out a very contented sigh
  14. Achmeds Bold....Trowbridge and eye candy.....FFS the last time I was in was munter central.....when are the having another one of those.... :wink: