Life inside a sex addiction clinic in the UK

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CardinalSin, Apr 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Monday, 5 April 2010

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8602811.stm

I'm not sure why but I get the feeling that every news story these days is an April Fool.

These poor, poor people are addicted to sex. Apparently they're not just horny bastards that got caught. Still funny reading about their "plight" though. "sniff..I'm all shagged out...boo hoo".

Funny isn't it? He never knew there was a problem until he went to therapy where the therapist told him that he had a problem (gullibility issues?) and he would need therapy. £40 an hour. LOL.

2. He's bitching because he went oout from work every night ont he lash to pick up loose women for sex? Ey up lads looks like we had all better check into sex clinic 'cos sounds like most of us have a prolem.

3. I just love this bit.

The group begins in a similar way to how I'd expect an alcoholics anonymous meeting to start.

The clients sit together in a circle, and the first to speak is 27-year-old Danny James from Liverpool. "Hi, I'm Danny. I'm a sex addict."

Whats the next bit? I've not had a shag for 15 minutes!!!!!!!!

4. Why would they want to be cured?

5. As an excuse when cornered, it is about on the level with UFO abduction when turning up at home four hours late with no shirt and your underpants on backwards. Can't imagine many wives would buy that one - you're better off counterattacking by accusing her of being frigid, and having an evil-smelling vadge.

6. My wife seems to have cured my addiction, she only has to suggest it and I go right of the idea.

7. Sounds more like a speed dating group for them!

8. Here in Holland (if he was Dutch) he'd be called a healthy Dutch bloke.. :)

taxi !

9. Do you think I could have used that excuse to stop my ex-wife divorcing me and taking everything?
    Perhaps she would have let continue with my "addiction", and I could have kept on shagging to my hearts content! :? :?

10. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Do you think I could have used that excuse to stop my ex-wife divorcing me and taking everything?
    Perhaps she would have let continue with my "addiction", and I could have kept on shagging to my hearts content! :? :?

No chance. Why should you be happy all your life? You're supposed to be just as miserable as the rest of us.

11. So true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you I was like a greedy kid in a sweetshop after my divorce, nearly f..ked meself to death! :lol: :lol:

And didn't have to keep thinking up excuses for lipstick stains or tardiness etc :lol:

12. I bet this is a great place to pick up women.

13. And here was me thinking that sex addiction is cured by wedding cake. Or is that only for those of the feminine persuasion?

14. A brace of buns, you might want to check the spelling/syntax of your quote from Bittrich, it just sounds as if he's bigging himself up!