• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Life in England

That's cos this little island is over inhabited, over taxed, too expensive to live on.

However, at one point we occupied 3/4 of the world :)

smudge67 said:
That's cos this little island is over inhabited, over taxed, too expensive to live on.

However, at one point we occupied 3/4 of the world :)
yes, and unfortunately now 3/4 of the world want to occupy us! :cry:

If England were what England seems, and not the England of our dreams, but only putty, brass and paint, God! How we'd hate her, but she ain't - Kipling

CarpeDiem said:
If England were what England seems, and not the England of our dreams, but only putty, brass and paint, God! How we'd hate her, but she ain't - Kipling
He should have stuck to making cakes.

Coat, exit etc..I know the drill

kernowpuss said:
Got to be still something great about this country as we have the greatest forces defending it :D
8) Who that P.C. Plod & Noddy? :lol: The way the armed forces are treated by the labour SNOUTS IN THE TROUGH GANG it is a wonder there is any Armed forces left. :x :x :x :x

node said:
kernowpuss said:
Got to be still something great about this country as we have the greatest forces defending it :D
8) Who that P.C. Plod & Noddy? :lol: The way the armed forces are treated by the labour SNOUTS IN THE TROUGH GANG it is a wonder there is any Armed forces left. :x :x :x :x
And that make Labour different from any other party in what respect, I was in from 78-89, same shoite different government. They will all bang on about how much they care for you but once the election is won the pat on the back tuns into a recce for a knife.

England is a title that some ethnic groups find offensive. In future, in order not to offend we should refer to our island nation using the official politically correct title as recognised by the United Nations, after all we wouldn’t want to upset a minority now would we? The new name, selected by the European Parliament on a Friday afternoon (when the UK MEPs were all flying home by Ryan Air for £19.99 having booked £799.00 in expenses for the flight) is shown below.

KinshasaBobMonkhouseAbuOleBiscuitBarrelJihadiMotherOfAllWhoresHereticalShit-PitBankruptDenOfThievesAndPiratesBalti-HouseAndHoodiesOnEveryStreetCornerMadCowGaryGlitter Island.

Due to some complaints about the length of the new name the EU have decreed that the word island can be dropped from the name on the third Wednesday of each month except during Advent. Very reasonable of them I think you will agree.

I thought we weren't allowed Advent anymore? Due to the fact it would upset the foreigners?
Instead of Christmas, please insert some foreign religious festival that doesn't upset the immigrants. Oh and in a new move to make them feel more welcome, British people now have to take language courses in either Polish, Farsi, Hindi, Hungarian, Arabic, Albanian, Mandarin, Gujerati, Punjabi, Portuguese, French, Russian, Somali, Swahili, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu or Vietnamese.
Dependant on the immigrant make up of your area :roll:

buggrit said:
I thought we weren't allowed Advent anymore? Due to the fact it would upset the foreigners?
Instead of Christmas, please insert some foreign religious festival that doesn't upset the immigrants. Oh and in a new move to make them feel more welcome, British people now have to take language courses in either Polish, Farsi, Hindi, Hungarian, Arabic, Albanian, Mandarin, Gujerati, Punjabi, Portuguese, French, Russian, Somali, Swahili, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu or Vietnamese.
Dependant on the immigrant make up of your area :roll:
I was of course referring to the new PC Advent. You add all the dates of the Christian Advent together then subtract the sum of the dates of Ramadan from it, divide it by passover and add the late George Formby's birthday and the result is the new PC Advent. Simple enough.

Whats with the American flag if he is from Manchester? Well he descibes chavs quite lightly. I would just say there a bunch of cnuts. I bet theres one in front of him.

Do you know what guys, I've been lucky enough to travel a lot. I think we have a beautiful country. Where people, in general, live a peaceful life.

We are free to pray to whatever god we feel like, if we are so inclined, personally I'm not, but I'm free to do that also.

We have beautiful and varied countryside. We don't have children begging on street corners. If you are ill you are looked after. We have clean running water and decent enough schooling system.

Oh and we have what the rest of the world doesn't have, no matter how much they try - pubs! :dance:

All this 'Daily Mail' outlook about England is, well, a bit sad.

Wishful_Thinking said:
Do you know what guys, I've been lucky enough to travel a lot. I think we have a beautiful country. Where people, in general, live a peaceful life.

We are free to pray to whatever god we feel like, if we are so inclined, personally I'm not, but I'm free to do that also.

We have beautiful and varied countryside. We don't have children begging on street corners. If you are ill you are looked after. We have clean running water and decent enough schooling system.

Oh and we have what the rest of the world doesn't have, no matter how much they try - pubs! :dance:

All this 'Daily Mail' outlook about England is, well, a bit sad.
I agree, but i feel we have to be careful or we will lose all those things listed above.

Latest Threads