Life in England

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by YANK60, Nov 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's cos this little island is over inhabited, over taxed, too expensive to live on.

However, at one point we occupied 3/4 of the world :)

2. yes, and unfortunately now 3/4 of the world want to occupy us! :cry:

3. life in england sucks unless you are an immigrant on all the benefits going

4. Bleak doesn't describe half of it...only Sennybridge !!!!!!

5. Havn't we sold off 3/4 of england to the rest of the world.

6. If England were what England seems, and not the England of our dreams, but only putty, brass and paint, God! How we'd hate her, but she ain't - Kipling

7. He should have stuck to making cakes.

Coat, exit etc..I know the drill

8. and MY countries bigger than yours, so NUH. 8O

9. Got to be still something great about this country as we have the greatest forces defending it :D

10. 8) Who that P.C. Plod & Noddy? :lol: The way the armed forces are treated by the labour SNOUTS IN THE TROUGH GANG it is a wonder there is any Armed forces left. :x :x :x :x

11. And that make Labour different from any other party in what respect, I was in from 78-89, same shoite different government. They will all bang on about how much they care for you but once the election is won the pat on the back tuns into a recce for a knife.

12. England is a title that some ethnic groups find offensive. In future, in order not to offend we should refer to our island nation using the official politically correct title as recognised by the United Nations, after all we wouldn’t want to upset a minority now would we? The new name, selected by the European Parliament on a Friday afternoon (when the UK MEPs were all flying home by Ryan Air for £19.99 having booked £799.00 in expenses for the flight) is shown below.

KinshasaBobMonkhouseAbuOleBiscuitBarrelJihadiMotherOfAllWhoresHereticalShit-PitBankruptDenOfThievesAndPiratesBalti-HouseAndHoodiesOnEveryStreetCornerMadCowGaryGlitter Island.

Due to some complaints about the length of the new name the EU have decreed that the word island can be dropped from the name on the third Wednesday of each month except during Advent. Very reasonable of them I think you will agree.

13. I thought we weren't allowed Advent anymore? Due to the fact it would upset the foreigners?
    Instead of Christmas, please insert some foreign religious festival that doesn't upset the immigrants. Oh and in a new move to make them feel more welcome, British people now have to take language courses in either Polish, Farsi, Hindi, Hungarian, Arabic, Albanian, Mandarin, Gujerati, Punjabi, Portuguese, French, Russian, Somali, Swahili, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu or Vietnamese.
    Dependant on the immigrant make up of your area :roll:

14. Bandwagon arriving on Forum 1 - Extra carridges available for the outraged....

All Aboard