Life and Times of BB/Doris

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Feb 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 1] Anya was out walking by the river when she spotted BB on the opposite shore. She called out.." Hey BB, how do I get to the other side?.". BB looked at her.." Dumb B*tch,, you are on the other side."

2] BB took her car in for repairs.. After the mechanic was finished with it she asked. " What was wrong with it? And how do I keep it from happening again? " The mechanic replied.. " Just crap in the carburator.." " How often do I have to do that? "

3] BB was out driving and got stopped by the police. " May I see your Licence and Registration, Please, ma'am " said the cop. BB looked at the policeman with anger. " I wish you guys would make up your minds. Yesterday a copper took my licence away.. now, today, you want me to have it to show you."

4] BB was walking down the streetone day when her friend, Anya , a fortune teller ran up to her.." There you are!!.. I was polishing my crystal ball this morning and I saw something aweful.. Your boyfirend MDN will be horribly killed in a hit and run accident!! We have to do something!"
    BB replied. " That is terrible!. Did you see if I was acquitted? "