Life after DIS?

Folks

Please forgive a part timer & CS posting here, but am looking for a steer. Having recently returned to the DI following some exciting times overseas on tour, its clear that future prospects within the CS as a whole, and also the DI are fairly bleak. As such I'm very seriously considering what my possible options are outside the CS / MOD.

My serious question is, what sort of options would be open to an ex DIS analyst & serving reserve officer? I've got mates in the corps who have gone onto some things, but I don't know any current opportunities, particularly for those of us with a civilian background in this area. I'd really appreciate any steers people may have (perhaps via PM?).

Any help or options gratefully appreciated!

Folks

Please forgive a part timer & CS posting here, but am looking for a steer. Having recently returned to the DI following some exciting times overseas on tour, its clear that future prospects within the CS as a whole, and also the DI are fairly bleak. As such I'm very seriously considering what my possible options are outside the CS / MOD.

My serious question is, what sort of options would be open to an ex DIS analyst & serving reserve officer? I've got mates in the corps who have gone onto some things, but I don't know any current opportunities, particularly for those of us with a civilian background in this area. I'd really appreciate any steers people may have (perhaps via PM?).

Any help or options gratefully appreciated!
PM inbound...