Life after CMT

For those of you who don't know me I was a CMT for 25 years. I am currently an IT Manager and have a vacancy in Liverpool if anyone is interested...

For those of you who don't know me I was a CMT for 25 years. I am currently an IT Manager and have a vacancy in Liverpool if anyone is interested...
So as this is the RAMC/QARANC thread is is for a CMT?
Or are you a numpty & are actually after someone for IT?
But you have posted in the Professionally Qualified thread?

I am guessing he is offering a lifeline to any ex-CMT who most likely left the forces with no formal medical qualifications, kind of an old boys network scenario???

I am guessing he is offering a lifeline to any ex-CMT who most likely left the forces with no formal medical qualifications, kind of an old boys network scenario???
That is correct cv, sorry maybe should have been a little more specific..

Any ex cmt in the Liverpool area who wants a career in IT who understands a subnet mask I have an understudy position with a starting salary of £30k.

Well as the subject heading was 'Life after CMT' then I would assume it was aimed at an ex CMT.

Yes I now work in IT and I have met many IT proficient people in the RAMC who would like a move into IT.

Am I a numpty? well I don't think so and I was quite certain I posted the information in a forum that might target people who maybe interested.

Do I now think your a right numpty who is up his own arse who looks down on ex CMT'S..? Yes I do and hope I never have to meet you in the future.