Life after CMT

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by soxmis2222, Sep 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those of you who don't know me I was a CMT for 25 years. I am currently an IT Manager and have a vacancy in Liverpool if anyone is interested...
  2. So as this is the RAMC/QARANC thread is is for a CMT?
    Or are you a numpty & are actually after someone for IT?
    But you have posted in the Professionally Qualified thread?
  3. I am guessing he is offering a lifeline to any ex-CMT who most likely left the forces with no formal medical qualifications, kind of an old boys network scenario???
  4. That is correct cv, sorry maybe should have been a little more specific..

Any ex cmt in the Liverpool area who wants a career in IT who understands a subnet mask I have an understudy position with a starting salary of £30k.
  5. Well as the subject heading was 'Life after CMT' then I would assume it was aimed at an ex CMT.

Yes I now work in IT and I have met many IT proficient people in the RAMC who would like a move into IT.

Am I a numpty? well I don't think so and I was quite certain I posted the information in a forum that might target people who maybe interested.

Do I now think your a right numpty who is up his own arse who looks down on ex CMT'S..? Yes I do and hope I never have to meet you in the future.
    • Like Like x 1