Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by JoeCivvie, Oct 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. One out of three women is as stupid as the other two.


    Every two out of one people are schizophrenic.


    Feel free to add your statistics here.
     
  2. Wordsmith

    Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

    100% of the senior management of Princess Productions don't have the guts to appologies for their recent fuckwittery...
     
  3. I thought they already had apologised.
     
  4. All PTIs like shit music.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  5. 87.3% Of all quoted statistics are made up on the spot.
     
  6. HHH

    HHH LE

    Half of all statistics are 50% of the total.
     
  7. 7 out of 10 pensioners suffer with piles - the other 3 enjoy 'em ?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Statistics can prove that 'million to one shots' can happen 9 times out of 10.
     
  9. HHH

    HHH LE

    The average statistician is just plain mean.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  10. 90% of people who wear para wings have got no idea how they qualified for them. The other 10% don't know how anyone else qualifies for them.
     
  11. Five out of every four people don't understand fractions.
     
  12. 110% of footballers put in maximum effort.
     
  13. That always pisses me off; when someone wants 110% of my effort. I always want to give him 50% of my fists and about 70% of my mass on 20% of his face...

    Anyways: The average person has one breast and one testicle.