Lidl Bargain Electric Barbeque?

Its not very big...

Probably need one per guest... why not just have a decent size gas barbeque if you simply want instant heat?

An electric BBQ indeed?

Can’t wait for their chocolate fireguard.

I've got one in my kitchen and it's great for toasted sandwiches, chicken or pork skewers and two burger (max) (if it's raining outside and can't use the BBQ) but it is not a BBQ.

Knock off of the george foreman grill? comes without the cauliflower ears and TBI?

'Let your guests cook their food exactly how they like it'

Eh?

I like that. My guests can do their own ******* cooking. I'm getting drunk. Bring a bottle. Cheers

I have a George Foreman Grill. Don't use it much as it is a bugger to clean afterwards.

An electric BBQ indeed?

Can’t wait for their chocolate fireguard.
I'm with @dingerr on this.
BBQ's need to be half an oil drum with a bit of mesh over the top, at least 2 bags of charcoal ripped open and dumped in the bottom, doused liberally with some highly combustible material.
Light taper (made from ripped pieces of the charcoal bag) lean over BBQ and light.
Watch as your eyebrows disappear and several onlookers douse you with beer, then immediately start cooking. Spend the next hour pouring non combustible material on the coals to douse the raging inferno.
Serve chargrilled (raw) meat in a bun and sit and enjoy several beers,
About an hour after the food has been consumed look over the BBQ and note that the flames have subsided and the coals are glowing bright red and kicking off a heat that would make the citizens of Pompeii think they had got off lightly, and wish you still had something to cook!

I'm with @dingerr on this.
BBQ's need to be half an oil drum with a bit of mesh over the top, at least 2 bags of charcoal ripped open and dumped in the bottom, doused liberally with some highly combustible material.
Light taper (made from ripped pieces of the charcoal bag) lean over BBQ and light.
Watch as your eyebrows disappear and several onlookers douse you with beer, then immediately start cooking. Spend the next hour pouring non combustible material on the coals to douse the raging inferno.
Serve chargrilled (raw) meat in a bun and sit and enjoy several beers,
About an hour after the food has been consumed look over the BBQ and note that the flames have subsided and the coals are glowing bright red and kicking off a heat that would make the citizens of Pompeii think they had got off lightly, and wish you still had something to cook!
Quite. It's not a proper BBQ until someone is rushed off to A&E for flash burns to begin months of skin grafts.

I've got one of these on my boat, does the job .

You can get one now that has a built in gas cartridge. Gas is only a pound each in Home Bargains.

Latest Threads