Lichfield car or train

going to Lichfield 4th February do i have to go by train or can i get a lift by car if i go by train i have to transfer 3 times and will take me around 4 hours but if i go by car i can be there in 1 hour 30 with no hassle.

Yeah they meet you at the train station. Don't take too much junk as they pile you all into a mini bus together. Make sure you wear a suit and wear it properly ;)

japseyewarrior should i wear a suit on arrival ?,i will phone my recruiter just to make shore that getting a lift is o.k
cheers

jimmi1 said:
o.k cheers mate
Enjoy it, Lichfield was good, although I may be looking back with rose tinted glasses now because I distinctly remember sitting in the smoking sheds staring into the distance trying to think of 10 reasons to DAOR 8)

Im not being funny or anything but what happens if your poor and cant afford a proper suit, i have one but its massive on me and i look like a pimp more than anything.

asda! you can get them for a tenner! theres no excuse, and im sure a little expenditure is worth making a good first impression?

lichfield is good fun, i enjoyed it.

Oh well, i was just gonna wear a shirt ect, make myself look relatively smart but i guess ill have to find a suit from somewhere. Ive got one more question to ask, i might aswell ask here instead of making a new topic.

In the interview at selection do you have to know your job briefs alot like you did in the comfirmatory interview with your recruiter?

I got asked about all three job preferences, about all the training and where it takes place ect. How much difference is there between the 2, what type of things will it help to know?

Interviews? F***. Never had them in my day, sorry.

It was a case of 'Line up here. Open season on recruits..commence.'

But then it made me the freak I am today, so I've something to be grateful for.

Yeh you do have interview at the end, i suppose i was lucky the officer i had was really easy going and a good laugh, just dont worry, remember there looking for reasons to sign you up not reasons to make you fail!