Lichfield ADSC 4th March

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by ottenj88, Mar 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. is there anyone on here going to Lichfield ADSC on the 4th of march? it would be nice if I knew someone before i get down there lol
  2. not me, have a mate that is though!! and ill be going within the next couple of weeks i hope, just waiting for my medical to come back!
    let me no how you find it!
  3. I am off to York on the 5th dont supposoe any one is off then ?
  4. Going back to Lichfield tomorrow following a deferral.

I travelled up on my own last time but you'll probably meet a few lads at Birmingham New Street station, don't worry about it too much...everyone's in the same boat mate!
  5. i've not long completed adsc so if any of you guys need advice i'd be happy to help
  6. sure will, my medical took its time be prepared for a long wait lol
  7. I'm going to Lichfield next week, when you guys get back any help and advice would be muchly appreciated and also good luck!
  8. i was told i should of been going tomorow at one point! have now been told the careers office should have my medical back by wednesday so should be all systems go then! have got to make my mind up between the rac, and infantry though!!
  9. With a name like crafty I'd have pegged you for a REME type.