Lichfield 5th febuary

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by catton01, Jan 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive still got my second interview and selection but my afco is confident i will be able to make this basic? is this realistic?

2. Have you got your Selection Dates? If your dates are in the next few days and your RG8 has been cleared then it could be possible - so long as your Selection goes well.

What trade? As this will also have a bearing.

3. yeah ive got my second interview on wednesday and selection on thursday and friday

4. Then as long as you get through with no problems, and there are vacancies for your trade, then it is perfectly realistic that the dates are correct.

5. oh right its just that before this everything was taking ages! so i expected this to be the same! Just hope i pass selection and i can start :)

6. The Application Process can be like that - bit like Army life full of hurry up and wait then wham bam . . . :scratch:

Give it your best and good luck.

7. thanks (Y)

8. If you are going into the Royal Artillery on the 5th Febuary ill see you there mate :thumright:

Im joining a technical crewman operating the 105 Light Gun

9. nah sigs might see you tho, you never know!

10. eh arnt you at pirbright then? i just realised lol

11. Sorry my mistake, yeah im at ATR Pirbright on the 5th of Febuary.
    Lichfield is easy mate, the 1.5 mile is simple "IF" you have been training.

12. nah im at lichfield for my basic for the sigs, i have my selection at edinborugh

13. My mate will see you at lichfield then :thumright:

14. ha what is he doing , im doing IS engineer

15. Im not sue i just know he is goin in for the Sigs