Liberty GB's Paul Weston: "Islam is not a religion of peace"

Should Liberty GB's Paul Weston become the MP for Luton South and delivers in the House of Commons this "Islam is not a religion of peace" speech, what will be the reaction?!

I'll take side bets on how long it takes before the thread is locked.

Edit: With apologies for the source (Usenet 2001) according to wikipedia: "Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook."[6]

Last edited:

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The chances of him becoming an MP are nil, he's too far gone for UKIP and associated with the EDL and was involved with establishing the BNP offshoot the British Freedom Party.

if you're looking for the epitome of a right wing toe rag. He's your man.

Does the Speaker have the ability to order an MP to stop speaking and sent out of the House? Has this ever happened?

What if the MP refuses to stop speaking or vacate?

Would Weston's speech likely receive boos, cheers or studied silence?

Could the Muslim MPs physically assault him? Can the police be called in to the House?

Does the Speaker have the ability to order an MP to stop speaking and sent out of the House? Has this ever happened?

What if the MP refuses to stop speaking or vacate?

Would Weston's speech likely receive boos, cheers or studied silence?

Could the Muslim MPs physically assault him? Can the police be called in to the House?
You do nuff come out with some b*******.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Nutjob certainly, but is he factually incorrect or just politically incorrect? Most of that was used during an Oxford Union debate and during an IQsq debate I saw on youtube so why would Parliament be a problem.

hank

War Hero
A cursory analysis of conflict for at least the last couple of millennia would suggest that "religion of peace" is an oxymoron.

All seems quite reasonable. Their manifesto is a bit robust in places, but I certainly agree with a lot of it. I suspect that many who would be publicly and loudly horrified at the thought of halting the spread of zealous attachment to what is really a pretty malicious mindset are in private more than a little worried about it.

ACAB

LE
He is forever posting on the Telegraph Comments using his own name.

Was this thread started in the hole or did it just find it's own way here?

Should Liberty GB's Paul Weston become the MP for Luton South and delivers in the House of Commons this "Islam is not a religion of peace" speech, what will be the reaction?!

All the other MPs would stand up and walk out, the last one turning the lights off, leaving him to drone on to himself in a dark empty space, a bit like the inside of some peoples heads.

Maalox why do you always start these 'what if' threads?

Information specific to: Maalox.
About Maalox and how it works
This medicine helps relieves the symptoms and discomfort caused by excessive acid associated with conditions such as stomach ulcers and gastritis.

He certainly gives me a pain

When Yaxley-Lennon was remanded for going to the USA with with a fake passport Weston going nicked for staging a one man protest outside the wrong prison.

Latest Threads