Libdembender explains it all

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by the_guru, May 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know if this has been discussed in the Current Affairs section, but I feel it needs to be kicked about by the solid crew here in the Naafi.

Mark Oaten (remember him..) has clarified why he decided to risk his career, marriage and reputation by chugging on the boners of Rent Boys. It was because he has gone bald. Well, that explains it all then doesn't it. Looks down at his comb one day to find that there is nothing left to tease and thinks " Sh*t, better go out and find a young lad to stick it up my Dung Trumpet" I think thats pretty feasible and we should all welcome him back into politics without a smear on his character (plenty of smears in his gusset though)

Observations please..

2. Well, the way I see it, if a man is married, but likes the odd bloke in his arrse and cannot make up his mind as to whether he is straight or bent, how can he make up his mind on a sensible taxation policy?????

....oh and if he lies to his wife, how can I be confident he is telling the truth to everyone else.

3. It seems that losing your hair has far reaching consquences.

Losing mine (hair) but never had the urge to reach for the nearest rent boy.

Didn't I hear that his wife threw her ring at him?

That must have been painful.

4. Just going to amend your post a littttle bit.

Well, the way I see it, if a man is married, but likes the odd bloke in his arrse and cannot make up his mind as to whether he is straight or bent, he should be taken outside and shot every morning for a week.

Alternately he should undertake some aversion therapy, by means pictures of naked females, pictures of naked males and a big stick with a nail through it.

He will soon make his mind up then.

5. I accept your amendment, except for the big stick with a nail.

That perhaps should be a rusty nail.

6. Disgusting individual who should have taken the Parliamentary Webley for a walk.

Some good news for Mrs. Oaten though , a LibDemmer of my acquaintance has stated that she is 'getting it' at conference.

So , not all bad news then :)