Lib Dems take a lead in the new poll

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Apr 19, 2010.

?
  1. L & C

5.6%
  2. L & LD

5.6%
  3. C & LD

36.0%
  4. L & C & LD The national unity government?

1.1%
  5. Don't like any combination

51.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have decided that I'm going to vote for the Icelandic Volcano Party, its done more to stop immigration in the last 5 days than labour has done in the last 13 years!

2. [​IMG]

3. Cameron & Clegg.

It'll be like . . . .

[​IMG]

4. Colours to party

Blue- Conservative
    Red- Labour
    Yellow- Lib Dem

Funny how all the Lib Dem posters have a backing colour the red side of orange.
    Maybe it's already sorted?

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

thats brilliant, was that a eurika moment?

6. I'd wager that this jump in popularity is owing to the debates, and won't continue. Either way, Labour back in is simply not an option in my eyes.

7. A BNP / Respect Party Coalition 8O

8. this is very grim news, it means broon is almost certain to be returned

9. "Whet" will be having WET dreams over this!! :lol: :lol:

10. Given the LibDem's outright refusal to say what they will do in the event of a hung Parliament I fear you might be right.
    To be honest, I can cope with the idea of a Conservative government, I can even cope with the notion of a LibDem government but the idea of getting Brown back for another 5 years is not pleasant.
    Whether Clegg's new found popularity will last until May the 6th remains to be seen but this may well turn out to be the most interesting general election in a generation or two.

If Brown is still Prime Minister in a months time I may finally feel inclined to sell up and leave the country.

11. Nah, he will have topped himself after the BNP out-poll him in his local election :D

12. As has been pointed out in other threads:

Clegg's popularity is to do with his relative success in the 'domestic' debate. Next up is on 'foreign' stuff, where his views on Trident and closer ties to the EU are unlikely to wash with the electorate.

I've seen this morning 3 different polls with 3 different results.

13. His ultra pro EU view is likely to dent his popularity. Or will he underplay his enthusiasm for all things europe?

14. In the last thing I don't think Cameron was unsuccessful, just trying to be too nice. If he comes out attacking on these issues he should do well, especially the EU one.