Lib Dems - remember them?

I can't help thinking that government in this country is becoming more like the Italian model and in the not too distance future we will be having an election every 6 months.

Brian Paddick tweeted that Lib Dems had the benefit of an expert on policing :police:. I tweeted back a query as to who that would be, seeing as his grandstanding drugs amnesty had increased crime in Lambeth and the borders of surrounding boroughs.
:banned: I'm blocked, and I didn't even ask him why he wasn't charged due to allowing his partner to do drugs in his home, was he the only copper at Brixton who didn't know what cannabis smelt like?.
:?
Some peeps have hair triggers.:pissedoff:

Apparently this creature could be the new Lib Dem leader, although her credentials have been slightly damaged by an apparent penchant for domestic abuse. I suspect that the Lib Dems are not scheduled for a return from the wilderness any time soon so, should they go down the psycho route in order to fulfil their constitutional role to provide the light entertainment in British politics?

View attachment 384520
I have no idea, I struggle to see what the libdems even are...neither fish nor fowl it seems, Labour lite or Tory lite, take your pick. What I do know though is that they are the most unprincipled bunch of tossers ever, never mind throwing students under the bus when they got a sniff of the top table, they are now saying that anybody who voted for Brexit can join them under the bus as long as there is a chance that they can suck some other cock....*******.

Apparently this creature could be the new Lib Dem leader, although her credentials have been slightly damaged by an apparent penchant for domestic abuse. I suspect that the Lib Dems are not scheduled for a return from the wilderness any time soon so, should they go down the psycho route in order to fulfil their constitutional role to provide the light entertainment in British politics?

View attachment 384520
Her Father has been an EU drone for 35-odd years, she is privately educated......see a pattern?

Latest Threads