Lib Dems - remember them?

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
1611840638541.png

Oops... that totally forgettable Lib Dem leader chap who took over from Titsalina Swinson...

... is making his mark with the Lib Dem Rejoiner Party.

In one short sentence, Sir Ed Davey appeared to have thrown away everything the Liberal Democrats have fought for in recent times.

the Lib Dem leader said: "We are not a re-join party, but we are a very pro-European party."

oh dear, that just won’t do at all...

I was shocked and angry," said George Potter, a Lib Dem councillor in Surrey, describing Sir Ed's comments as "a complete contradiction of party policy".
and...
People higher up the party ranks were also alarmed, with at least one senior figure calling the leader straight away to seek an explanation.

We should all take notice of Suh Red... he and his party are fairly significant (if you live in the county of Irrelevantshire in Cloudcukooland.
the Lib Dems have seen their support remain stagnant at about 7% in UK-wide opinion polls since [the General Election in which Juggsy Jo mislaid her chair]

I wonder if any of them know of the Outside World?

I swear Morlocks would have a better grasp of politics than the current Lib Dems.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
It seems the Lib Dem MP for Bath has been affected by the heat and decided to make a name for herself in the snobbery stakes:

Where do they find these people?

It seems the Lib Dem MP for Bath has been affected by the heat and decided to make a name for herself in the snobbery stakes:

Her fellow countrymen did decide they wanted to be the Master Race. So she's just continuing that fine tradition.

Once told that people vote Liberal because they consider Labour 'common'.

I think she made the mistake of continuing to use the terminology 'posh' and 'poor' as initially stated by the Radio 4 caller, which was intellectually lazy when making her follow up statement. They don't even contrast properly.

The New Statesman, Independent, The Herald and even the Financial Times, have all used the phrase. Was it racist then? Where were the demands for an apology then? Perhaps it's only racist if a Tory uses the expression?

1626961137076.png

1626961223917.png

1626961272051.png

1626961353705.png

philc

LE
When I read this outrage, I thought he was using the yellow peril slur about China or Japan but no it’s about the Lib Dums who lose ground to the Greens daily, wonder why.

Latest Threads