Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lib Dems - remember them?

Cyberhacker

Old-Salt
Wera Benedicta Hobouse (nee von Reden) delivers on the really important issues of our day once again.

Never let in be said the LibDems are out of touch.

I get so fecked-off by this one way racism.

Imagine going to Egypt, Saudi or Iran to name but three, and claiming it is racist that you can't eat pork or be gay, or if female wish to wear a mini-skirt and not cover your head etc

Wera Benedicta Hobouse (nee von Reden) delivers on the really important issues of our day once again.

Never let in be said the LibDems are out of touch.

Just out of curiosity is she fighting the issue of the persecution of children with ginger hair. Probably not as it's not really a vote winner.

Chef

LE
Just out of curiosity is she fighting the issue of the persecution of children with ginger hair. Probably not as it's not really a vote winner.
A while back a couple of girls had protested about school hair 'racism'. When quizzed about it one had dyed their hair but didn't say what colour. The other had hair extensions again no hint of whether they were outlandish or not.

Some people will find any excuse to be a victim.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
I get so fecked-off by this one way racism.

Imagine going to Egypt, Saudi or Iran to name but three, and claiming it is racist that you can't eat pork or be gay, or if female wish to wear a mini-skirt and not cover your head etc
Washed-up excuse of a wannabe politician screaming wacism. I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you. I've never even heard of this non-entity.

I’m just watching a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Liberal Democrats. All about Ed. What an irrelevant tit he is.
At least Jo had a nice pair of them to look at whilst completely ignoring what she was saying! :smile:
Laughable and a bit pathetic really.

I’m just watching a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Liberal Democrats. All about Ed. What an irrelevant tit he is.
At least Jo had a nice pair of them to look at whilst completely ignoring what she was saying! :smile:
Laughable and a bit pathetic really.
Isn't he just. Their Oxford nonperson is much the same, they really aren't of this world are they!
1611774348005.png

Latest Threads