FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Wait, wait. Stuff the Lib Dems.

Nicola Blackwood is in the HoL?

Awesome.

Peers I would!!!

She looks like Michael Gove.

Wobbly wobbly politics are just what the country needs right now, Barking madparty leaders even more so.

Still not even the liberals have had a female leader, yet the Tories two female PMs.

Wobbly wobbly politics are just what the country needs right now, Barking madparty leaders even more so.

Still not even the liberals have had a female leader, yet the Tories two female PMs.
And the opposition once slated them for having less front bench females than themselves, the hypocritical losers.

If you put the original photo into Google images, you get the following suggested captions:

"Violent J, a member of the rap group Insane Clown Posse, yells on stage before speaking to the juggalos "

and

"Poll sees Vince Cable's Dream of Becoming PM Evaporate"

I'd forgotten that another cause of local admiration for Ms Moran was her call to allow boys to go to school wearing skirts. It rather seemed that she'd not quite got on the same wavelength as her constituents with that one either.

She's my MP.
She's crap.
I work in her constituency, and not many people have a kind word to say about her. It's a wonder how she got in.

The fact that she and her boyfriend both got arrested makes me think that she (and him) had the mightiest of vocal rows. I'll wager the slap came about because like all fecking Liberal's, she believe's she's always right, and had a hysterical ear-busting hissy-fit that her opinion was being challenged.

She looks like a right bunny-boiler nutjob to me. Smary doesn't do her justice either

As for the fragrant Nicola Blackwood, in the flesh she's lush.
It appears that a term in Parliament is good for the figure and legs too
1553600954502.png

1553601037447.png

Chukka has joined the Lib Dims now, guess he might still manage to be leader of a party

Well they deserve each other
'The Streatham MP told the Times he had been "wrong" to think "millions of politically homeless people... wanted a new option on the ballot paper".

"I also think I vastly underestimated the importance of having an infrastructure and existing relationships with voters," he added.'

Yes chuka, it went really badly for TBP. Oh wait, no, we won.