Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lib Dems - remember them?

Saw this and thought of spew:
1598619053721.png

The great Lim Deb remainer/rejoin political change. It's done so well in the last three elections.
"Isolationism"? Brexit is anything but.
I won't be soiling my keyboard to visit Tw@tter to tell him.

Blogg

LE
View attachment 500212

The great Lim Deb remainer/rejoin political change. It's done so well in the last three elections.

Its a great shame he won so convincingly.

Amongst many others was hoping for a 52:48 result so they could spend the next 4 years pissing and moaning about the result, obstructing his Leadership and demanding a confirmatory Peoples Vote

Not the convincing win they would like us to think. It seems obvious that there was no outstanding leadership candidate. Given the lack of enthusiasm from members, I wonder how many will move on to other parties or would if they thought there were viable alternatives?
1598619471984.png

NSP

LE
View attachment 500212

Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa ha ha!! "Your party has a chance to change this!" What? - with eleven MPs, is it...? Out of 650. Whoohoohahahaaahaaaaaaaahahaha!!!

Leading MEP Guy Guy Verhofstadt tweeted his congratulations to Sir Ed, saying: "The radicalised Tory party of 2020 chooses isolationism & anti-European dogma over cooperation.

"As an internationalist with conviction, I know you & your party have the chance to change this!"

He has at least one admirer then. I wonder what odds the bookies would give on Surr Edd and his party changing anything more significant than their underwear?

Just looked, they have 11 MPs, spread around London suburbs, parts of Scotland and Bath, Oxford and St Albans. They have paid a price for Sir Nicks ambition, who now sells his soul to facebook collecting the worlds data.

Talk about hypocrites and failures, one more election and they are gone.
with luck.

failing that we could always fall back on the old faithful.

trebuchet!

Yay!

Blogg

LE
Drinks with new-ish neighbours last evening. Could no longer be avoided

He is mostly harmless, very bright IT type, Does not say a lot

That is because she never stops gobbing off. Woke, loud tending to foghorn and obviously drinks too much.

Works in Local Government doing "HR Stuff". Probably gained her enduring hatred by laughing after she proclaimed herself a LibDem Activist who had supported Layla Moron for leader and was bitterly disappointed that others had not appreciated her obvious superiority.

That is because she never stops gobbing off. Woke, loud tending to foghorn and obviously drinks too much.

Works in Local Government doing "HR Stuff". Probably gained her enduring hatred by laughing after she proclaimed herself a LibDem Activist who had supported Layla Moron for leader and was bitterly disappointed that others had not appreciated her obvious superiority.

Sounds like you will need to re-impose draconian social distancing measures!

Cyberhacker

Old-Salt
I note that Ed Davey is assuring us that he is listening.

I'm curious as to whom he is listening... as during his acting-leadership, it has been "as you were". Maybe in his own little echo chamber, everyone is agreeing with him.

NSP

LE
I note that Ed Davey is assuring us that he is listening...
...to the shouty, overbearing, difference-of-opinion-suppressing, fashionable-to-be-on-side-with minority and most definitely not the vast majority of normal people who just want to get along with each other whilst being able to pay their bills and support their families.

The virtue-signalling, knee-taking, holier-than-thou, smarmy, preachy, fuckwitted sanctimonious prick.

Blogg

LE
Sounds like you will need to re-impose draconian social distancing measures!

Won't be a hardship.

Doubt she would notice because when not operating on transmit only with volume turned up to 11 or guzzling wine at an astounding rate was furiously tapping away on Faceache and Twatter.

Husband knows only too well what a horror she is.

Mrs B could see the pain in his eyes

Won't be a hardship.

Doubt she would notice because when not operating on transmit only with volume turned up to 11 or guzzling wine at an astounding rate was furiously tapping away on Faceache and Twatter.

Husband knows only too well what a horror she is.

Mrs B could see the pain in his eyes

Pictures? And not of hubby.....

Thread drift but me & Mrs SA had drinks at our newish Polish neighbours Saturday night. Once the vodka started flowing, (Polish of course, none of that Russian pi$$) they were reassuringly xenophobic of anyone not heterosexual, white European & not Russian, (his sister has married a fcuking Muslim apparently & very anti EU.
They were refreshingly good company. I like them enormously....:):):)

And by fcuk could they drink.........

I was a tad jaded Sunday morning

Latest Threads