Lib Dems - remember them?

Desperate Davey.
Love this at the end of the BBC article...

Writing on Twitter, Alexandra Phillips, a former Brexit Party MEP who once worked as Nigel Farage's media adviser, said:​

"Dear Ed Davey, The police have better things to do, you sad little man. Getting an officer to go to Nigel's house to tell him he shouldn't have gone to the pub is a total waste of resources and makes you look like a pathetic, attention-seeking twerp."​
Is this the only way Mr Utterly Insignificant can get a little recognition?

Dr Death

War Hero
How to fcuk up a political party!
1593887620260.png

And then join up with Dave Cameron & really screw yourself up

NSP

LE
Lib Dems Acting/co-Leader Sir Ed Davey having a quick go at 'Look! Look! I am relevant!':

Maybe the headline should be 'Irrelevant Man Tries To Shitstir Against Another Irrelevant Man'.
The police won't bother to follow it up - it'll get them up off of their collective knee for too long.

Lib Dems Acting/co-Leader Sir Ed Davey having a quick go at 'Look! Look! I am relevant!':

Maybe the headline should be 'Irrelevant Man Tries To Shitstir Against Another Irrelevant Man'.
Nigel Farage has more potential to upset Bojo's plans then Ed Davey ever will. If Nigel hadn't stood down in most of the seats he was contesting in 2019, Boris wouldn't have got anywhere near an 80 seat majority. Its claimed that if he had stood down from the remainder of the seats that he did contest, then Boris would have got a further 20 seats.

So there is only one irrelevant man, and its not Nigel Farage.

Remember, this is the same Dave Edwards Eric Davis Ernie Davidson Ed Davey that came second to that other utter nonentity, Swinson in the last libdem leadership contest.

It was a toss up between Big Tit Davey and Big Tits Swinson.

They be better off having Ronnie Pickering as leader, more people would know who he is at least

Tyk

LE
Nigel Farage has more potential to upset Bojo's plans then Ed Davey ever will. If Nigel hadn't stood down in most of the seats he was contesting in 2019, Boris wouldn't have got anywhere near an 80 seat majority. Its claimed that if he had stood down from the remainder of the seats that he did contest, then Boris would have got a further 20 seats.

So there is only one irrelevant man, and its not Nigel Farage.
Indeed, including the one I live in. It's been a Labour safe seat for decades and the Conservative candidate who was a first time stander, lives over in Oldham and basically had never set foot in the town before campaign started almost nabbed it. The Brexit party vote would have given him a majority in the several hundreds at least.
Ed Balls wife in Castleford was saved by a hair by the Brexit party vote, another staunch Labour seat.
20 is a reasonable guess.
The Lib Dems seem to have perfected the art of being irrelevant, which is a shame as this country needs credible opposition keeping the Government's feet on the ground.

Chimp

ADC
He truly is King Turd, amongst a Westminster field full of them. I detest the man.
Great soundbite, but can you articulate your reasons in depth please.