Lib Dems - remember them?

The tweet has been deleted now, but....Lib Dem Iftar was trending yesterday. They've gone further woke in an attempt to appeal to Muslims. Anyway, lots of their MPs were sharing pictures of them having a pre-dawn breakfast, along with Muslims. One of them put up a picture of his breakfast - eggs.....and bacon :D

And he tagged a bunch of people in it including the Muslim council of Britain. When they seen it they would have seen happy iftar and a big plate of bacon!

The tweet has been deleted now, but....Lib Dem Iftar was trending yesterday. They've gone further woke in an attempt to appeal to Muslims. Anyway, lots of their MPs were sharing pictures of them having a pre-dawn breakfast, along with Muslims. One of them put up a picture of his breakfast - eggs.....and bacon :D

And he tagged a bunch of people in it including the Muslim council of Britain. When they seen it they would have seen happy iftar and a big plate of bacon!
Can it get better?

This one?
1587998792182.png

That went down well. One of the commenters posted this response:

Another called him a "wankpuffin" - that's a new one.

1587999206002.png

More here: Ed Davey MP #StayHomeSaveLives #ProtectNHS (@EdwardJDavey) on Twitter

Last edited:

The amusing thing was when everyone pointed out the bacon he then posted he had allergies so he was limited in what he could eat. Then prompting people to ask what allergy was it that meant bacon was an only option.

And could they have it too as it sounds great.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Sir Ed Davey...?

WTF did that wankpuffin get dubbed by HMQ? Standards have definitely slipped, FFS.

Last edited:
Sir Ed Davey...?

WTF did that wankpuffin get dubbed by HMQ? Standards have definitely slipped, FFS.
Less famous than Ronnie Pickering and he's Sir Ed Davey

Something's wrong with the world...

TBF, there are some RIGHT cnuts who have been knighted, so it's hardly a ringing endorsement these days.

Saville
Geldof
That mincing cuntbag Reginald Dwight

I could go on for a long time, but CBA.

BlackDyke

War Hero
TBF, there are some RIGHT cnuts who have been knighted, so it's hardly a ringing endorsement these days.

Saville
Geldof
That mincing cuntbag Reginald Dwight

I could go on for a long time, but CBA.
Some say that in the present time a Knighthood is a comfirmative indicator that the holder is a f*cking prick of the first order.
Personally I always think it has been that way.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

jmb3296

Old-Salt
Another Lib Dem leading by example:

I am not well sighted on the furlough scheme perhaps someone more knowledgable can assist. Whilst the optics are appalling it may or may not be a crime,

If he has claimed furlough whilst claiming attendance allowance from the House of Lords is he committing a fraud by working whilst pretending he is unable to work?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I am not well sighted on the furlough scheme perhaps someone more knowledgable can assist. Whilst the optics are appalling it may or may not be a crime,

If he has claimed furlough whilst claiming attendance allowance from the House of Lords is he committing a fraud by working whilst pretending he is unable to work?
I suspect he's legally bullet-proof, just morally a total cnut.

Latest Threads