Lib Dems - remember them?

Just a thought, but are there any Lib Dems supporters on Arrse?

I don't recall ever hearing any support for them on here. Not surprising I guess.

If you're out there and want to declare your support speak up. I'm not going to rag on you, I'm just curious.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
MPs return to Westminster today. No need for a wide lens shot here! Anyone spot Jo - or is she taking the pic?! :grin:
View attachment 437400
I look at that picture and all I see are people with massive overbites, Layla Moran, grey haired bird at back, Sarah Olney, bird next to Olney, bird next to her. Are the Lib Dems the party for the dentally challenged?

NSP

LE
I look at that picture and all I see are people with massive overbites, Layla Moran, grey haired bird at back, Sarah Olney, bird next to Olney, bird next to her. Are the Lib Dems the party for the products of incest?
Ahem...

Great article from Richard Littlejohn about Jo Swinson today - spot on. For those who say, “it’s the Mail, right wing crap etc etc”, I don’t care. He expresses my views exactly .

Chef

LE
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Jo Swinson.
Jo Swinson who?
That's politics!

Taxi is on it's way, I'm wearing my coat.
To misquote Spike Milligan:

Knock knock
Who's there?
Jo
Jo who?
You see, you've forgotten already.

Split the fare home?

Dredd

LE
MPs return to Westminster today. No need for a wide lens shot here! Anyone spot Jo - or is she taking the pic?! :grin:
View attachment 437400
Jesus Harold Kerrist. Four of the seven females look ordinary, but the other three - one looks like it has a broom suddenly being thrust up its firmament, one has redefined the word ugly and the other looks like it is directly related to Shergar - or might actually be it.

Dredd

LE

I don't recall ever hearing any support for them on here. Not surprising I guess.

If you're out there and want to declare your support speak up. I'm not going to rag on you, I'm just curious.
I was.

Not now.

NSP

LE
I was.

Not now.
Hallelujah an' per-ray-es th' lord! Step into the light, brother, and be say-evved!

Hmmmmmm; the Southern Baptist affectation ain't really coming across, is it?!

Jesus Harold Kerrist. Four of the seven females look ordinary, but the other three - one looks like it has a broom suddenly being thrust up its firmament, one has redefined the word ugly and the other looks like it is directly related to Shergar - or might actually be it.
Four of them look normal?
Urgent appointment required at specsavers!

limp dicks desperately trying to tick ALL the pc boxes now ..

snip
1578501772828.png

Liberal Democrat MP Layla Moran has announced she is pansexual and in a relationship with a woman.
Pansexuality describes those who are attracted to a person regardless of their sex or gender.
"It's about the person themselves," said Ms Moran,
Speaking to the PinkNews website, Ms Moran - a potential candidate to become the next Lib Dem leader - also criticised Parliament as a "weird, backwards place" for LGBTQ people.

My bold looking at her I think she'll fit right in!

The Rt Rev BL is yer man for supporting the Lib Dems...

She's the MP for one of the Oxford seats (displacing Nicola Blackwood, now Baroness Blackwood). It appears from the local press that at least a significant cohort of her constituents wish that they'd stuck with her predecessor.

Oxfordshire, particularly Oxford, has been hit with a series of problems with er... Caravanning & Tarmacadam Consultants setting up temporary abodes at park and ride sites, and Ms Moran's failure to say anything about the problems caused, and her shutting down of people saying - rather mildly - that perhaps the visitors might be dealt with somewhat more expeditiously by the police (for criminal damage, untaxed - but very expensive motorhomes, etc, etc) by suggesting that they're racist didn't do her much good.

She's often found to be providing views on the major issues of the day, but remains quiet on more local issues - there's a sense that she wants to be the LD leader and the peons that put her into parliament can go hang. Whether this is fair/accurate is open to question, but there's certainly a sense that she has some ground to make up with a chunk of the voters to make sure that they put her back there. If Nicola Blackwood had run again, I rather suspect that she'd have got back in next time round, PMTM's failings or not.

There is a theory that the Cable plan to allow the next leader to come from outside the Commons is to offset the risk that Ms Moran will be booted out and have to cast about for a new constituency...

I thought that the smart money was on Jo Swinson, though.
The Government have indicated a new willingness to tackle illegal traveller camps .
The Police answer to the Home Office , not mad wimmin who look like they were dragged through a hedge backwards

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 437400
There's very little evidence of genetic variation in that lot. I'm surprised they can be photographed in daylight.

I would imagine that on the morning of 13/12/19, there was another echoing void between his arrse cheeks when he saw the results in full and emptied his bowels... :toilet::tp:
And yet as I’ve posted elsewhere he continues to double down with ever decreasing credibility

Mufulira

Old-Salt
IIRC Politics was always referred to as "Hollywood for Ugly People"

Latest Threads