Lib Dems - remember them?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Apparently this creature could be the new Lib Dem leader, although her credentials have been slightly damaged by an apparent penchant for domestic abuse. I suspect that the Lib Dems are not scheduled for a return from the wilderness any time soon so, should they go down the psycho route in order to fulfil their constitutional role to provide the light entertainment in British politics?

View attachment 384520
She will no doubt be up for the job again now! Increased majority, still has a seat in HofP, has a pulse (although that may not be quite correct.

Apparently this creature could be the new Lib Dem leader, although her credentials have been slightly damaged by an apparent penchant for domestic abuse. I suspect that the Lib Dems are not scheduled for a return from the wilderness any time soon so, should they go down the psycho route in order to fulfil their constitutional role to provide the light entertainment in British politics?

View attachment 384520
She looks like she's copyright of Aardman animations.

NSP

LE
Yet she leaves me strangely aroused and curious to learn how her tuppence would feel enveloping my old chap.

Yet she leaves me strangely aroused and curious to learn how her tuppence would feel enveloping my old chap.
Safe than a blowjob I assume

I'm going to miss the bird with the big bazookas.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And they wonder why the great unwashed hold the majority of them in contempt. Truly outrageous if this came to pass - she was an abject failure ffs!
But does he have to announce a Dissolution Honours list? He bypassed Bercow's peerage when he left which is normally a tradition.

But does he have to announce a Dissolution Honours list? He bypassed Bercow's peerage when he left which is normally a tradition.
May didn’t after the 2017 GE...

Her Majesty’s Daily Telegraph in May 2017 said:
A Westminster insider told the Telegraph: “You have a dissolution honours list at the end of a five-year parliament, not a two-year parliament. There does not appear to be the need for it.”
Politics Home Dot Com

Tyk

LE
Nope and with the Lords not exactly enjoying a glowing reputation I hope he gives it a swerve. If nothing else he's got Bercow to studiously ignore and its not like he lost any old Conservative MP's he wants to elevate to put them back in. On several levels I think he'd be wise to give it a miss, it would just benefit Labour and the Lib Dems.

MPs return to Westminster today. No need for a wide lens shot here! Anyone spot Jo - or is she taking the pic?! :grin:
106E497B-2044-4813-BBB6-7C9050DDEAB0.jpeg

Fear not, possibly coming to a House of Lords near you - Jo Swinson could return to politics as a PEER despite losing her seat
The LibDems can never be accused of double standards...

Sir Davey [Acting LibDem Co-Leader] hinted on a place in the House of Lords for Swinson, saying: “I want her back in Parliament as soon as possible. She has so much to offer British politics.”
... but wait a minute, what’s this about then...

Liberal Democrat culture spokeswoman Layla Moran [speaking about Conservative former MP Nicky Morgan being elevated to the Lords] said only an elected Upper Chamber would stop "this kind of sycophancy being rewarded"

Latest Threads