Liars and walts (again)

Toni

I've got to have a bit of a whine about this to be honest, and I'm revving the outrage bus pretty damned hard. This lady is embellishing the story to a point of waltishness. I'm so annoyed it's untrue.

Walting as a lifesaver eh? WOWWEE

A

Aleegee1698

Toni

I've got to have a bit of a whine about this to be honest, and I'm revving the outrage bus pretty damned hard. This lady is embellishing the story to a point of waltishness. I'm so annoyed it's untrue.
You can leave the Bus in the shed, she s proud of what she did, and rightly so. Wtf has this got to do with lying or walting?????

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
where you there, did you help the lady re- susitate the victim. if not shut the **** up. and move on.

A

Aleegee1698

Didn't get yer name in the papers though did you? You ******* walt!
hear hear!! You must be the "caring Bill Oddie" non-recognised Hero, who was craving for some recognition, but failed to tell the Journos explicitly your name, rank, No. DOB, address and how great you are. Besides that, well done for saving the old Duffer, why should you need public praise, it must be a good feeling in itself?

A

Aleegee1698

I don't give a shit about recognition, that's why I didn't go to the press. I'm just annoyed that she felt the need to go and walt it up to the local rag.
Well, you ll have to POL the Bus. Life in Beccles can be rather tedious, so I suppose the old Hag wanted to have some deviation to the proverbial purchasing of Reed and Geese at the local market, theres got to be more to her 60 years of existance than saying "whoor-up Ba, oews at going" whilst denigratingly talking about "those Townies" that have moved into the Village. Indeed.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Her description of what she did sounds very poor from someone trained in first aid and her technique is out of date, just chest compressions the last update I had, them I'm a Nurse and I'll still do CPR.

I don't give a shit about recognition, that's why I didn't go to the press. I'm just annoyed that she felt the need to go and walt it up to the local rag.
You don't actually know if what was written was what she said. Journalists legitimately use a technique where they put word in peoples mouths by asking them 'would you say you are extremely upset by this?' then reporting Little Lion Man said "I am extremely upset by this." They also have been known to alter quotes and invent details to make a story more exciting. How sure are you that Toni is the one at fault?

A

Aleegee1698

You don't actually know if what was written was what she said. Journalists legitimately use a technique where they put word in peoples mouths by asking them 'would you say you are extremely upset by this?' then reporting Little Lion Man said "I am extremely upset by this." They also have been known to alter quotes and invent details to make a story more exciting. How sure are you that Toni is the one at fault?
Yeh, exactly, like someone asked Tony Blair if they had Rat Poison in Iraq..................................