Liars and walts (again)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Little_Lion_Man, Feb 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Toni

I've got to have a bit of a whine about this to be honest, and I'm revving the outrage bus pretty damned hard. This lady is embellishing the story to a point of waltishness. I'm so annoyed it's untrue.
  2. Are you off your ******* meds?
  3. Jake ?
  4. Walting as a lifesaver eh? WOWWEE
  5. You can leave the Bus in the shed, she s proud of what she did, and rightly so. Wtf has this got to do with lying or walting?????
  6. She didn't really do it. She held a phone and did a shit attempt at CPR.
  7. How do you know that then? and even so, at least she acted.
  8. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

where you there, did you help the lady re- susitate the victim. if not shut the **** up. and move on.
  9. I was there, I'm pissed off 'cos I'm the bloke that pulled him out the car, did CPR, dialled the ambulance, helped get him on a stretcher...
  10. Didn't get yer name in the papers though did you? You ******* walt!
  11. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

aha then you never waited for the press. well done you retract my last
  12. Read the comment under the article, i think LLM is the man. I may be wrong of course.
  13. I've had enough well done you for a lifetime. I'm just venting spleen about lying old bats who can't tell a breastbone from a solar plexus.
  14. hear hear!! You must be the "caring Bill Oddie" non-recognised Hero, who was craving for some recognition, but failed to tell the Journos explicitly your name, rank, No. DOB, address and how great you are. Besides that, well done for saving the old Duffer, why should you need public praise, it must be a good feeling in itself?
  15. They have a different number of letters, and the letters are not in the same order.