Liarbore MP dies

#1
It has been announced on the BBC website that the Labour MP for Middlesborough South and East Cleveland,Ashok Kumer,53, has suffered a "sudden accidental" death.

Not walking in the woods,per chance?.
 
#2
Le_addeur_noir said:
It has been announced on the BBC website that the Labour MP for Middlesborough South and East Cleveland,Ashok Kumer,53, has suffered a "sudden accidental" death.

Not walking in the woods,per chance?.
Not in the woods, but at home. Echoes of Stephen Milligan perhaps?
 

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
One down, lots more to go.
 
#4
I do hope it's not our own "Ashie".
 
#11
Bazzinho1977 said:
Wow.

If we are going to joyously crow about the death of another human being, can we do it in the NAAFI please?

Perhaps this thread should be there.
I merely recorded the passing of a MP of the corrupt ruling party.

Apart from"sudden accident",I know or implied nothing more.

I will add that "sudden accident" in relation to the death of a Labour MP on the BBC sounds possibly like a cover-up for something more sinister.

But then again,it could be something like electrocution,or some other mundane domestic accident.
 
#12
More here:-

The star of TV hit show The Kumars at No. 42 has been found 'inexplicably dead' at home.

Ashok Kumar MP, 53, was - coincidentally - the same age as the number of episodes of the cult BBC show about a fictional British Indian family.

The Ides of March death is being probed by a police Omens & Portents division given the sudden and unexplained nature of the demise.

And in a curious House of Conmmons tribute Speaker John Bercow described Kumar as 'a very fine chemical engineer' - perhaps in reference to the extraordinary magnetism the deceased had exuded during the eponymous hit TV show's immensely successful run.
 
#13
Bazzinho1977 said:
Wow.

If we are going to joyously crow about the death of another human being, can we do it in the NAAFI please?

Perhaps this thread should be there.
Nope its current afairs :p

Apparently he was a chemical engineer by trade, so was probably knocking up a batch of LSD or Methamphetamine when it back fired.

Also

"A Distinguished Supporter of the British Humanist Association he also supported the Labour Friends of Israel Dr Kumar listed his interests as cricket, badminton, reading history and listening to jazz."

can't have been all bad then. an anti god botherer and pro Israeli as well.

Still thats one less new labourite, which is never a bad thing.
 
#14
Le_addeur_noir said:
I merely recorded the passing of a MP of the corrupt ruling party.

Apart from"sudden accident",I know or implied nothing more.

I will add that "sudden accident" in relation to the death of a Labour MP on the BBC sounds possibly like a cover-up for something more sinister.

But then again,it could be something like electrocution,or some other mundane domestic accident.
I don't mind the taking the mickey out of someone who has died, to be honest. Not like they know what they are being called. It was the considered views of vanman, shiny, seaweed that made me think that perhaps a better home for this thread would be the NAAFI. You know, what with us having a specific forum for these kind of jokes there.

A place for everything etc.
 
#16
Bazzinho1977

I do not want to de-rail this thread, but I am intrigued as to your reason for thinking my post was a joke( or even remotely funny)!

Shiny
 
#17
"A great parliamentarian and fine colleague, Ashwind will be sadly missed..."

"Erm...that's Ashok, Prime Minister..."

"What...oh, yes, Ashok Khan will be greatly missed..."

"Oh sod off Cyclops, I've had enough and I'm going down the pub."
 
#18
vvaannmmaann said:
Meanwhile his expenses are here if you are interested.
Seems he came a close equal first for the highest expenses paid from the public purse award in 2005.
http://mpsallowances.parliament.uk/mpslordsandoffices/hocallowances/allowances-by-mp/ashok-kumar/
I believe he was even asked to pay back the princely sum of £450.


(NB - I think this makes him as guilty as every other parliamentarian we have. It isn't about the amount. It is about the fact that you never blew up the other teeving ba$tards.)
 
#19
Bazzinho1977 said:
Wow.

If we are going to joyously crow about the death of another human being, can we do it in the NAAFI please?

Perhaps this thread should be there.

Human being? Nope, Liebour Leech
 
#20
shiny_arrse said:
Bazzinho1977

I do not want to de-rail this thread, but I am intrigued as to your reason for thinking my post was a joke( or even remotely funny)!

Shiny
You are not telling me that wishing Ashie alive and well was serious? It must have been some sort of humour.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top