Liarbore MP dies

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Le_addeur_noir, Mar 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It has been announced on the BBC website that the Labour MP for Middlesborough South and East Cleveland,Ashok Kumer,53, has suffered a "sudden accidental" death.

Not walking in the woods,per chance?.

2. Not in the woods, but at home. Echoes of Stephen Milligan perhaps?

3. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

One down, lots more to go.

4. I do hope it's not our own "Ashie".

5. Auto erotic ?

6. I would put my money on Ashie being Mandleson.

7. Hmm. Can't find mention of a wife. Do we think that the Dead Pool Thread might be more relevant?

8. Wow.

If we are going to joyously crow about the death of another human being, can we do it in the NAAFI please?

Perhaps this thread should be there.

9. What’s a Liarbore :?

10. See the post above yours.

11. I merely recorded the passing of a MP of the corrupt ruling party.

Apart from"sudden accident",I know or implied nothing more.

I will add that "sudden accident" in relation to the death of a Labour MP on the BBC sounds possibly like a cover-up for something more sinister.

But then again,it could be something like electrocution,or some other mundane domestic accident.

12. More here:-

13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Nope its current afairs :p

Apparently he was a chemical engineer by trade, so was probably knocking up a batch of LSD or Methamphetamine when it back fired.

Also

"A Distinguished Supporter of the British Humanist Association he also supported the Labour Friends of Israel Dr Kumar listed his interests as cricket, badminton, reading history and listening to jazz."

can't have been all bad then. an anti god botherer and pro Israeli as well.

Still thats one less new labourite, which is never a bad thing.

14. I don't mind the taking the mickey out of someone who has died, to be honest. Not like they know what they are being called. It was the considered views of vanman, shiny, seaweed that made me think that perhaps a better home for this thread would be the NAAFI. You know, what with us having a specific forum for these kind of jokes there.

A place for everything etc.