Liam Gallagher haunted by John Lennons Ghost

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HarryPalmer, Oct 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lennon ghost 'visited Liam'

(Monday October 29, 2007 04:48 PM)

Liam Gallagher is wracked with fears that his home is haunted and claims to once have been visited by the ghost of John Lennon, it has been claimed.

The Oasis frontman has often cited the former Beatle as an enormous influence on his music and career, and seems to be haunted by strange apparitions.

In a UK newspaper, a 'source' explains that Liam is often unable to sleep because he thinks he might be about to be visited by a spirit from "another walk of life."

"He lies awake listening with the lights on. He sometimes wakes up and feels as though he is being watched by someone from another walk of life."

Meanwhile, Liam himself has spoken about Lennon's beyond the grave appearance, confessing: "I was in Manchester at a mate's house

"I turned round and there I was, lying on the bed, and I sort of fell back into my body. There was a presence there and it was him, Lennon."

The new Oasis single, "Lord Don't Slow Me Down", was a new entry at number 10 in the UK charts yesterday.

Wouldn't be anything to do with the nose powder perchance?

2. More likely to be the skunk...classic presentation of symptoms of Mary Jane overuse.

3. Why would John Lennon waste his time haunting that prick.

4. Hello? Is that the Big Record Company PR Department? Yes, Grand Fromage here. Well look, we've got another single coming out from one of our no-talent artistes. Think up some story to get a bit of publicity, will you?
    Lennon's ghost? Yeah, good one. Go with that.

5. You old cynic you!

6. Liam Gallagher is haunted by a giant hedgehog, which he calls "Spiny Norman" reports Arrse's show-biz correspondent Cec Allareas.

The hedgehog, which lives in a hangar at Luton Airport is about twelve feet from "snout to tail" under normal conditions. However when Liam is depressed, Norman can be anything up to eight hundred yards long. John Lennon is 33.

7. One over rated musician pops up to see another over rated musician, nothing new there then

8. Which one of Gallagher's personalities is Lennon supposed to be haunting?

9. Oh my mistake, I didn't realise Liam had any personailty at all...

10. And you're haunted by a very ancient Monty Python script.

11. It is true, I am...in between my Llap Goch lessons of course and my part-time work at the University of Wollamalloo where I am Reader in Hellenic Philosophy & Aesthetics and director of Sheep Dip Studies...

12. Yes cynical but true. Ths press release ends with a reminder that there is a new single out. It will sound like all previous Oasis tracks with its' faux rock 'n roll feel and Beetles imagery.
    Further evidence that persistent use of drugs does make you paranoid...

13. Maybe John Lennon just wants some of the royalties due him?

14. Cuddles is wracked with fears that his home is haunted and claims to once have been visited by the ghost of Tropper, it has been claimed.

The fat old Gunner has often cited the former RAC man as an enormous influence on his Arrse and career, and seems to be haunted by strange apparitions.

In a UK newspaper, a 'source' explains that Cuddles is often unable to sleep because he thinks he might be about to be visited by a spirit from "another walk of life."

"He lies awake listening with the lights on. He sometimes wakes up and feels as though he is being watched by someone from another walk of life."

Meanwhile, Cuddles himself has spoken about Troppers beyond the grave appearance, confessing: "I was in Belfast at a mate's house

"I turned round and there I was, lying on the bed, and I sort of fell back into my body. There was a presence there and it was him, Tropper."

The new Cuddles post, "Why sky-pixies are more interesting than fat ginger birds", was a new entry at number 10 in the Arrse charts yesterday.

15. Damn I read that as 'hunted by John Lennons Ghost' it gave me hope.... to hell with it Id even buy a ticket to watch it....