Liam Fox on Andrew Marr now

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Mar 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Shadow defence sec talking about the kit issue on BBC1 now.

2. Yes, I'm just listening to him now, he says 400 vehicles to replace the snatch l/rover but Broon says 200, more crap no matter who get's in power. :?

3. Cyclops Spinnig shite again, and it gets better Harriot to try to answer questions on funding, LOL

4. Liam Fox says he'll be asking questions tomorrow in the house about the supply of vehicles so will Broon tell the truth, I doubt it, Harkie is on now, another lying twat.

5. You're not wrong Tropper. Trying to deny that she knows Lord Paul is a "non-dom". Lying, two-faced bitch.

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

How that witch has the cheek to critisize anyone is beyond me! She really does believe she's teflon,does'nt she!

7. Judging by her eyes I think she's been brainwashed/conditioned shes blinking faster than the speed of light

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Is this the same Harriet Harrman who despite banging on about all woman shortlists has managed to parachute her husband into a safe labour seat?

Nothing to do with the fact he is treasurer of UNITE and they have handed a £1 million donation to Labour

9. That was a totall waste of television time, FFS Marr is about as much good at asking in depth questions as my Granny and she's been dead fifty years

10. the_boy_syrup

He only asks in depth questions when they aren't members of the Labour Party
    Thought you knew how it worked by now

11. Yes we know how it works TBS, or am I just an old cynical sod that thinks Marr is a top drawer Arsse licker who does a name dropping old pals act off camera.?

12. Thats the point I have been making for ages, Marr is a labour flunky, but mental cases like Harmon cant even get it right when they are fed questions that they most certainly have seen and been briefed on hours in advanse. Just like the otherr week when Brown said that BMW,Toyota,and Honda were British companys, It prooves that these are some of the stupidest people in the country, but unfortunatly running it

13. the_boy_syrup

Don't forget his father in law is Jackie Ashley better known as Baron Ashley of Stoke a Labour Life peer

He and Harriet will get on well as they are both little posh kids playing at polotics and pretending to be working class depite never really knowing what working class ever meant in reality

14. Try £11 million over the last two and a half years! Unite are the single biggest donor to Labour and they single handedly account for about one third of all Labour income. Kinda puts Lord Ashcroft in the shade.

Put simply, if Unite stopped sending the cheques, Labour would be bankrupt within weeks. So would Gordon, Harriet and the rest of Labour's NEC. Those who are MPs would lose their seats.

That's the kind of power the unions wield over our government. Listen to Ministers queueing up to condemn the Kraft takeover of Cadbury while stony silence is the response to Unite's latest attempt to bring down British Airways.

And don't dare say a word about Hattie. If Dave screws up, she could well be our next Prime Minister.

Edited to add ...

Fairly worrying article about this in the Telegraph recently. Apparently, The Labour Party is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Unite.

Link