Liam Adams- More questions

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by HectortheInspector, Jan 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like Murderous Martin's star is definitely in the ascendency, & Gerry is going down the toilet fast! 8O

2. Ah, Liam, Liam, Liam............remember all those years ago, on the Glenshane Road, when I told you that we would get you in the end, yer wee scutter??

Did him bang to rights on that day, with *cough* items of interest in the back of his van (allegedly): but the peelers insisted on releasing him.

.............hang on a minute!! Surely that could'nt mean he was a tout, could it?

Allegedly.

3. Gerry "I didn't know" is still trying to claim "he didn't know" his own brother was in his West Belfast branch of the party. Am I just getting old or do I have reason to doubt his statement?I seem to recall being instructed about some chaps sitting in a dock in Nuremburg using the same excuse,amI being to skeptical?

4. I did hear a that Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness were and are British Army touts.Nothing alleged about it.

5. News item today-
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8464945.stm

SF member suspended during child abuse investigation , AND another case involving a senior IRA figure accused of multiple rape.

This could get very messy indeed for the old IRA leadership, if it appears that the IRA are basically following the Catholic Church pattern of leadership on this issue.

6. A story that just keeps on giving.

C_C

7. Still rumbling on.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8478237.stm

Gerry is still insisting that he told people, they keep saying there's nothing on record.

Either lots of people have bad memories, or Gerry (gasp in shock) just might not have got around to telling the world that his brother was a suspected child abuser, and might not be a fit person to run childrens clubs. Or stand as a SF candidate. and so on.

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Shocking that all shinners have been led by paedos and touts for the last 30 years. Kind of dirties the whole cause doesn't it? Well, that and blowing up civvies.

It's nice that the shinners now want to have representatives in the police and security forces of the devolved NI Assembly too. Paedos, murderers, drug dealers and touts keeping the peace, keeping order, stopping crime, governing and providing the role models for the citizens of Norn Iron.

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, so it does.

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

When you put it like that, it almost makes the MPs at Westminster look trustworthy and reliable!!!!

(Note I did say ALMOST!!)

10. As for McGuinness ... what ever happened to his brother? ;)