LGBT Rainbow Flags have been raised at Naval base in Clyde

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes. All Regiments / Units are now required to fly the pride flag during pride week. Gen orders from formations.

Flying a flag is hardly enforced bumming*

*Or whatever

RaiderBoat

Old-Salt
Away all Bum Boats.

Glad to see political statements are more important than discipline, following America’s lead.
its a flag..... so what
It’s a political statement that does not need to be made or allowed on military property. And if it’s allowed, why not Nazi flags, ISIS flags, etc?

endure

GCM
Serious question. Just WTF is 'queer', and why is it any different from being gay? I get the whole LGBT thing, but Q?

Now... where's me washboard?
It depends how old you are. If you're a modern trendy it's just the gay version of n*gger - a word that's 'reclaimed' to show how cool you are.

If you're an old poof like me it's what you heard 5 seconds before your nose was broken...

endure

GCM
Its the one with the built in stirrer. Place veg in machinez add oil, add stir fry sauce. Set it running. Come back when it bleeps and serve with rice/noodles/rum*

*When served with rum it transpires that you don't care about the rice or noodles
I didn't realise you could get one with a built in stirrer. I've just got an ordinary one. What make is it please?

It's a new recruiting drive promoting the Royal Navy's main attractions to new joiners - rum, bum and gramophone records...
Gramophone records!

Did this chap have the RN's only i-pod?

artbatchPA0604_468x486.jpg

well, the Spartans weren’t raging heterosexuals, where they?
I very much doubt the ratio of homo / Hetero was any different in the Spartans than in any Army today.

What was different was they didn't take the knee, wave stupid 'Look at Meeee - I'm Queer' banners about.
And were collectively pretty useful in a punch-up, apparently.

syrup

LE
Certainly good enough to give your little coastal navy a seeing to.

HMS Defender refers.

PS. Have you put that fire out yet?

I do hope the R.N is well stocked with Rainbow Flags

I'd hate for them to go into combat and not show how inclusive they are.

I was watching the Yangtze incident last week on T.V no one took a knee or flew a pride flag.

Little wonder the Chinese got so upset.
Let's hope we've moved forward from that dark era in our history.

In a punch up though who would you want next to you as an oppo.

A poof who can handle themselves and who doesn't flap under pressure

Or the straight one who is about as much use as tits on a fish and panics like ****?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I didn't realise you could get one with a built in stirrer. I've just got an ordinary one. What make is it please?

Tefal. Part of the actifry range

Russia still discriminating against minority groups?

Thanks for the shit stirring @KGB_resident

I look forward to reading about your dissidents being prosecuted for leaving Russia illegally (whilst unconscious adn on their way to western medical facilities, due to being poisoned by Russian state security agencies), whilst you try and stir up divisions in our imperfect but still-developing country.

Meanwhile, we'll struggle on in our own imperefct way to a fairer and more decent society.

Must burn really? That might be a after-taste of polonium 210 laced-tea?

At best - this is an irrelevance to the Defence of the Realm.
At worst - well lets see how this group carry out their duties in combat conditions
I suspect they’ll be fine in combat. My dad‘s (ex-RN) advice to my brother (when joining the Merchant Navy) was that there are all sorts of groups on board ships, including scousers and gays, and you could trust the gays :D

Gays have been fighting in every naval battle and war since the navy was founded. What’s changed is the desire for them to be treated as special, as something apart, to be raised above the rest, rather than just part of the machine.

Russia still discriminating against minority groups?

Thanks for the shit stirring @KGB_resident

I look forward to reading about your dissidents being prosecuted for leaving Russia illegally (whilst unconscious adn on their way to western medical facilities, due to being poisoned by Russian state security agencies), whilst you try and stir up divisions in our imperfect but still-developing country.

Meanwhile, we'll struggle on in our own imperefct way to a fairer and more decent society.

Must burn really? That might be a after-taste of polonium 210 laced-tea?
I think this whole thread is about Russia feeling a little humiliated by the RN, and retaliating by trying to throw some homophobic shit around.

Latest Threads