LFTT (Short) Course

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by error_unknown, Jan 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody have any idea what dates are for the above course this year? My SPSI can't be arsed to find out for me and RHQ are too busy.

Cheers.

DS.

2. Hi There.

The Dates are 25 june-9 july.

Maybe see you there

3. thats if my p**s artist has booked the damn thing

4. DS I'm up for this as well just RHQ hadn't been told the dates by Brecon either! See you on Saturday at the mess meeting?

5. DS how can you say such a thing. I spent more than 40 nights at BB during 2004 and I can assure you it's nothing like as nice as you make it sound.

6. [/quote] DS how can you say such a thing. I spent more than 40 nights at BB during 2004 and I can assure you it's nothing like as nice as you make it sound.[/quote] The armpit of Scotland?

8)

Lets think: Brecon, sweating around the hills, death by powerpoint and nights in sarah siddons? Or being pissed wet through bitten to death by mossies followed by a warm can of lager from the DIY naafi?

Hmm...let me ponder that one....

Looks like the M4 for me.

7. Those are its good points :lol:

8. Abacus - Ever thought of a career in sales?

9. Eeeeeh, when ah wur a lad.....before the luxury of Wathgill blocks everywhere....

No, the good point is that they demolished the old camp. With the smallest hot water tanks (and most pathetic water pressure, and least effective drainage) known to man, shower/toilet blocks well clear of any accommodation, a Portakabin NAAFI that never opened, armoury blocks amidst nowhere with awkward b**tard locks, a single phone line into the wooden guardhut that bloody froze in winter....... when the last block was bulldozed, I cheered :)

Midges are nothing like Garelochhead, there's a sales point :roll:

10. Due to be split between Gaerlochead and Barry Budden. Did my JNCO at Gaerloch and refuse to go back - put my bid in for 4&5 today. :lol:

11. Brecon don't inform RHQs or anyone else of the dates. That is down to Warminster; they issue the courses handbook detailing all the courses run by SCHINF. The courses handbook is delayed slightly this year due to changes ongoing with a number of the courses.

12. Looks like most of the SNCOs in London will be on 4/5?

Serves the Regt right for choosing Barrybudden and Garelochhead.

13. You should all do MORTAR COURSES AND BECOME MEN OF IMPORTANCE AND HEARING AIDS