Lewis Hamilton finds out he's not special

Last edited:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
So don't listen; simple. ;-)
Funnily enough, I don't. I like many others 1) don't care about F1 and 2) have given up listening to poorly judged preaching.

Hamilton can drive cars very, very well. He's rather less good at grasping politics and history - or even reality; it's a shame for some of those pushing agendas that various investigations and reports have shown that - shock, horror - we're a very equal nation.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
His recent choice of comedy clothing is apparently supporting young black clothing designers. So there is that.
The colour of the person who designed the clothes should be coincidental, to choose someone based purely on their skin shade might suggest to some people that one had some kind of bias against people not so blessed.

I'm sure someone can think of a name for that sort of behaviour.
Something to do with his job perhaps ?

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I have no idea what that is and I'm too scared to google it.
I'll fall into the wah trap.

34592582-8857507-Camila_Batmanghelidjh_pictured_ignored_warnings_about_the_dire_f-m-30_1603151...jpg

The mess that is Camila Batmanghelidjh, not an F1 driver, although by the way she dresses, it can be confusing...

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Max Verstappen wins title after last-lap overtake of Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes protests rejected https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/59628024

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR
Good.

It reminded me of the days of Schumacher senior, and being allowed to serve out his time penalty after he had crossed the finish line (even though he was in the pits). Somehow the rules seemed to have a slightly different interpretation for some teams than others, but Hamilton and Mercedes can cry all they want.

Hopefully Lewis will decide that he want to dedicate his time to a worthwhile woke cause and not return to F1.

Good.

It reminded me of the days of Schumacher senior, and being allowed to serve out his time penalty after he had crossed the finish line (even though he was in the pits). Somehow the rules seemed to have a slightly different interpretation for some teams than others, but Hamilton and Mercedes can cry all they want.

Hopefully Lewis will decide that he want to dedicate his time to a worthwhile woke cause and not return to F1.
Have a dumb. There’s no connection whatsoever between what happened at Silverstone when Schumacher won and what happened today.

The safety car rules are clear; if race control decides to allow the back markers through, the safety car cannot be withdrawn until all of them have passed it. That would have meant the safety car would have stayed out until the end of the race.

The Race Director made up the rules today. I’d think exactly the same if the position were reversed and Hamilton had won as a result.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Max Verstappen wins title after last-lap overtake of Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes protests rejected https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/59628024

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR
The BBC said:
The victor screamed with delight and Red Bull celebrated, while Hamilton sat in his Mercedes for several minutes, disbelieving at the way events had turned against him in the final minutes.
Tears at the wheel ?

Anyone other than Hamilton winning proves he is correct and F1 is institutionally racist.