Lewis Hamilton finds out he's not special

Chef

LE
He's using the fact that they can't stop him, and they can't refuse to show it on TV to his advantage. It might not be everything, but it's also not nothing.
I suspect it's not beyond Saudi TV's technical capabilities to fuzz out his helmet, stand fast @endure. Helmets aren't worn on the winners podium so no danger there of upsetting the paymasters.

It reminds me of the boxer at the height of the BLM frenzy telling people to boycott white businesses whilst forgetting that many of his sponsors are white businesses. So yes I'd say that he's showboating.

If they don't care, then presumably they would be happy with anyone flying a rainbow flag for gay rights.

Why would you presume that? Its quite obvious that they dont like gays, a foreign multi millionaire who likes a bit of publicity will accept a large wad of cash to race in their country.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I suspect it's not beyond Saudi TV's technical capabilities to fuzz out his helmet, stand fast @endure. Helmets aren't worn on the winners podium so no danger there of upsetting the paymasters.

It reminds me of the boxer at the height of the BLM frenzy telling people to boycott white businesses whilst forgetting that many of his sponsors are white businesses. So yes I'd say that he's showboating.
I do wonder how poor Lewis manages to support black-owned businesses, living in Monaco as he does....

I suspect it's less to do with supporting rights, and more to do with 'being seen to support rights'. How much has this Millionaire actually done, rather than paraded on screen saying 'look at me'?
His recent choice of comedy clothing is apparently supporting young black clothing designers. So there is that.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
His recent choice of comedy clothing is apparently supporting young black clothing designers. So there is that.
If that's true they certainly need a lot of support....

Why is supporting minority rights ‘grandstanding’ in your view?

I’m guessing you don’t support them?

Small point of order.
There's no reason "he" (or anybody else) has to support "them".
Whatever your opinions, "he" has "his" rights(?)

Why would you presume that? Its quite obvious that they dont like gays, a foreign multi millionaire who likes a bit of publicity will accept a large wad of cash to race in their country.
So, they don't like gays but are quite happy for a major star in a major sporting event televised in their country to show support for them. Right.

They do seem rather conflicted. As from what I've seen of them, they'll have their way with any young man, of woman born.
What happens on the camel trading routes, stays on the caravan routes...

So, they don't like gays but are quite happy for a major star in a major sporting event televised in their country to show support for them. Right.
Yes that right, what part are you having trouble with? Because they are rich, a multi millionaire has decide to perform for them despite his pretend outrage, for a large sum of money.

Does he now dress in the style of Batmanjelly ?
You may think that, I couldn’t possibly comment.
1638794417743.jpeg
1638794499396.jpeg
1638794449943.jpeg

Latest Threads