Lewis Hamilton finds out he's not special

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
you really think it's luck that Merc have spent the amount of money they have on him over the years?
Just trying to balance out all those Wehrmacht staff cars....

Good point.

I once sat next to Jason Plato at a dinner and he told me about the physiological effects of racing. Although the drivers are sitting down, there's a massive CV workout because the heart rate is so elevated for the duration.

He told me that racing on a Sunday would see him a sea of lactic acid on the Monday.

There are reasons why you don't see fat drivers.

I'm big boned you fattist/plus sized bigot! Kicked any kittens lately? You..... you, scoundrel.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Are you talking about Hamilton? His parents are far from rich, his dad had to work several jobs to keep Lewis on track In his karting days.
He probably realised that Hamilton was crap at football, which is where most poor black kids with any skill end up :mrgreen:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
He probably realised that Hamilton was crap at football, which is where most poor black kids with any skill end up :mrgreen:
Or boxing..

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
One wonders, on 15 years, how many black yoof have been inspired by Lewis to take up racing?
Twokking GTis doesn't count.
Maybe he's like Barack Obama - black folk think he's white and ignore him. And white folk think he's black and ignore him?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well he was a copper ( special IIRC ).
Yeh, can’t see Hamilton being a special constable any time soon.

..as is mincing around in rugby shorts, bits dangling around your throat because the shorts are two sizes too small.

Never happen. One requires a bit of lebensraum for the lurve torpedo, not to mention a cooling breeze in the nethers to regulate temperature in the tadpole production facilities.

ETA: One's appearance viewed from behind is not unlike that of a square rigger beating downwind under full sail. Ah's gots to has room to swing free.

Last edited:
View attachment 583107

That should clear up any confusion

1624271298262.gif

Tool

LE
Never happen. One requires a bit of lebensraum for the lurve torpedo, not to mention a cooling breeze in the nethers to regulate temperature in the tadpole production facilities.

ETA: One's appearance viewed from behind is not unlike that of a square rigger beating downwind under full sail. Ah's gots to has room to swing free.
Narrow shoulders, broad hips? Sure you aren't a skattie?*

1624271613138.png

* OK, it's a barque and not a true Tall Ship. </Nitpicker>

Nee wat. Got enough kak flying sardine class on airlines with my shoulders being wider than the seat (although that's not saying much) and sticking out into the aisle, getting moered stukkend by trolleys and vetgat pax reeking of wee as they head to and from the bogs.

Choux Bun

Old-Salt
you really think it's luck that Merc have spent the amount of money they have on him over the years?
I think it helps having a good car underneath you. George Russell did rather well when he was allowed to drive it... just the once!!

Tool

LE
Nee wat. Got enough kak flying sardine class on airlines with my shoulders being wider than the seat (although that's not saying much) and sticking out into the aisle, getting moered stukkend by trolleys and vetgat pax reeking of wee as they head to and from the bogs.
So it's not just me then. I try to get the back seats in planes, as they're usually two abreast (and near the bogs/Air hostie stations). There's also less chance of the trolley dollies knackering my already-knackered lower lmbs.

Back on forum(ish) - neither of us would fit into a F1 car anymore...

...Back on forum(ish) - neither of us would fit into a F1 car anymore...

One arse cheek maybe.

My elbows get destroyed by the trolleys unless I keep my hands between my knees and elbows tucked in. Other thing is stretching a foot out into the aisle when it's quiet immediately attracts a stampede of piss stinking beefaloes heading for the bogs.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I think it helps having a good car underneath you. George Russell did rather well when he was allowed to drive it... just the once!!

ok. why don't merc put mazepin in the car then? he'd be a lot cheaper than hamilton.