Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis Hamilton finds out he's not special

What sort of cûnt would shout at a small child like that?

He was wearing a dress, the weird little fucker.

Awol

LE
Kallenius has given several interviews in which he has stated that Hamilton personally persuaded the Mercedes board to act. I don’t see Ola Kallenius or Toto Wolff as being people who would be swayed by a febrile atmosphere (if it was febrile) or who would virtue signal. On balance, I think Hamilton persuaded them it was the right thing to do.
Except it wasn’t the right thing to do, it was the fashionable thing to do.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Did you miss my link earlier on his stance on the politics of BLM or did you skip over it as it didn't suit your narrative?

If you adopt the iconography of an organisation, whatever caveats you try to apply, you are culpable for its promotion whether you like it or not. I'm referring to the Mercedes brand of course but it's equally the case for BLM... ;-)

The Nazi Party was a leading proponent of animal welfare legislation but a political movement comes as a package whether you like it or not.

Playing. Doesn’t mean he’s Larry Grayson.

They should have him in church, trying to pray the gay away.

Failing that a good beating everyday until he has learnt his lesson.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Someone afraid of his own sexuality?

If Nicole Scherzinger was the acid test to see how much of the hetro you have . . . well

I had a quick look at his recent girlfriends and all look like the usual bunch of headline-loving-opportunist clotheshorse on-arm eye-candy

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
If Nicole Scherzinger was the acid test to see how much of the hetro you have . . . well

I had a quick look at his recent girlfriends and all look like the usual bunch of headline-loving-opportunist clotheshorse on-arm eye-candy

The list of things on his arm smacks of photo op' similar to the old studio PR manufactured stories.
I could not care less if he likes musicals, home furnishings and Judy Garland.
The problem is he is a hypocritical opportunist.
Like any other brand, it is all about maximising your earning potential.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

A "beard" in other words.

1612132087302.png

He certainly seems to like white meat...

Chef

LE
He certainly seems to like white meat...
I believe it's a sign that you've made the big time. A trophy wife if you will.

Less common with successful ladies of colour.

Latest Threads