• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lewis Gordon Pugh - Environmentalist claims to be ex SAS

Can anyone confirm this? He mentions having served five years in the SAS "in the late 90's...He has already been found to be a bit economical with the truth in local [South African] interviews.

Considering he was at UCT Law School in 1995, his timeline is a bit off when one considers (I) the residency requirements to enlist [two years at the time] and (ii) the fact that he would have had to serve at least three years in a parent regiment first (unless he was in 21 or 23 SAS?)

Yes he is ex 24 like myself. I remember that he could eat his own weight in kebabs and drink a selection of his own bodily fluids. Top man and a credit to the regiment.

Latest Threads