Lewd behaviour in swimming baths

#4
More to the point who hasnt blew their load in a pool






Im offering 10/1 odds it wanst the pool water but more likely a pool attendant
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#5
Was once in a German swimming pool giving a scuba diving lesson when a whole bunch of Polizei came charging in.
Some old bloke was sat in the Jacuzzi poolside trying to knock one out :D
Plod were insisting he cover his erection, but his trunks were tiny - que lots of shouting for a towel to be brought out.
Being squaddies we were howling as he was escorted away....classic :D
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#6
Has Gary Glitter been on holiday recently?
 
#7
Auld-Yin said:
Has Gary Glitter been on holiday recently?
Aye - He was caught bouncing on a small buoy
 
#8
I seem to recall that his excuse at the time was that if he took his finger out, the young innocent pre-pubescent females could possibly drown due to a sudden inrush of water! And Rolf Harris had the cheek to make the same subject into a public safety film. ‘Kids and water, they love it’ he said…………………….we all know what he really meant. Simply substitute the word ‘water’ for ‘male appendage’ and we can deduce that he should have had the letter S removed from his Speedos. I rest my case!
 
#10
I usually knock out a quick before I get into the pool so I can swim around with my tinted gogs on and not get a dagger extension
 
#11
If anyones ever at the Littledown Centre in Bournemouth, try find the duty manager who stuck his head over the cubicle in the family changing room and was presented with my shiny bottom ramming away like a man possessed into my then 'squeeze'....He waited a good minute before he coughed..dirty bald c*nt
 
#12
reni_77 said:
If anyones ever at the Littledown Centre in Bournemouth, try find the duty manager who stuck his head over the cubicle in the family changing room and was presented with my shiny bottom ramming away like a man possessed into my then 'squeeze'....He waited a good minute before he coughed..dirty bald c*nt
That was my Granny you tw@
 
#13
When I was a kid I was thrown out our local lido for peeing in the pool. Although many kids do this they took umbrage because I was doing it off the top board. :wink:
 
#14
Markintime said:
reni_77 said:
If anyones ever at the Littledown Centre in Bournemouth, try find the duty manager who stuck his head over the cubicle in the family changing room and was presented with my shiny bottom ramming away like a man possessed into my then 'squeeze'....He waited a good minute before he coughed..dirty bald c*nt
That was my Granny you tw@
Shes such a slut....
 
#15
bunk said:
More to the point who hasnt blew their load in a pool
I haven't for one.
Thanks to my tremendous self discipline, I've never even had an erection in a swimming pool :twisted: .

diehard57 said:
When I was a kid I was thrown out our local lido for peeing in the pool. Although many kids do this they took umbrage because I was doing it off the top board. :wink:
:clap: I love it!

My last trip to the pool with my family was marred when the entire customer base of the pool legged it (in that ridiculous slow motion ghost walking that seems to be the fastest way to move while upright in water) to the deep end of the pool, as one of the staff calmly reached over with a net on a stick to fish a floater out of the pool 8O .
 
#17
Hallelujah! :worship: Hallelujah! :worship:

It's the second coming (No pun intended) of JC.
Quick phone the vatican. Let the old Nazi know he won't be needed soon.

Quick lets repent all our sins for the new messiah will be born in Poland.

The immaculate conception? I bet the pervy waiter/tourist who did the deed probably though it was immaculate, shagging a 13 yr old, and getting away with it. :wink:
 
#18
Quality story!!!!


IF*sniggers* this story is true the child is going to be a right window taster when its born, chlorine can't be healthy for sperm cells.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top