Levitating killer jellyfish takes the piss.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by auscam, Jan 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You'll be pleased to know that the recently-discovered Irukandji jellyfish is, reportedly, as venomous as the sea wasp but, cuntishly, small enough to pass easily through the mesh of anti-stinger nets.

Some poor cunt has been stung in the face by one -whilst standing on the deck of a container ship, I might add- when seawater containing one of the devious little cunts splashed into his face.

Another cunt was on holiday, wearing a stinger suit (imagine a pair of pantyhose that cover the whole body. Except the face) He dived off a boat and landed on one of the cunts.

Face-first. These cunts are just taking the piss.

The taipan is no longer the world's most venomous snake. That's the inland taipan.

I ask you, WTF is going on here?

Yours,

Baffled of Brisbane.

P.S. I have to go and feed the magpies now. The greedy cunts.

2. It's called Karma, you get good weather, but the wildlife wants to kill you :)

3. you should meet the missus, specially after forgetting her at sainsburys and driving home without her, now thats deadly

4. If wiki is to be believed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irukandji_jellyfish

5. Thats Class got to try that one

6. Now that would hurt!

7. You fosters drinking, upside down, ex-jailbird, crap cricket team poof.

Look at it it's HUGE :D

[​IMG]

8. Top bloke, Dr Barnes, to prove it was Irukandji syndrome, he stung his son, a lifeguard and himself. Very scientific. All sounds a little bit, well, Australian, to me.

9. Billy Connolly may have wondered aloud how any Australians at all manage to survive to adulthood, but I'm starting to wonder if he's got a point. It's got beyond a joke, I tell you.

10. Might just be me, but this bit made me laugh...(from the above page)

"The jellyfish is very small, with a bell about one centimeter wide and four tentacles"

11. you will live in a dangerous place so you deserve all you get ;)

12. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

At least we can go for a piss in this country without worrying about redback spiders biting us in the nads

13. @ leveller; Foster's is piss. Drink Cooper's Sparkling Ale, for Chrissake!

Could you have made that photo any fucking bigger?

14. Bloody agonising, apparently.

15. These little cunts sound like Jappy Jellyfish. This reeks of a plot by the Jappy cunts to take over all the world oceans and seas, by setting these little Jappy Jellies on to us. That way, the little slitty eyed sushi scoffing Jappy cunts get to eat all the worlds seafood themselves. The greedy cunts.