Letting a property to Service Personnel

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Bravo_Bravo, Nov 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I understand there is an MoD Agency that will let your property to service personell - can anyone tell me their name / contact details etc?


  2. Depends where you live
  3. Countrywide Mobility are the company that the MoD use to do the majority (?) of Private Hirings so they are probably a good starter for 10.

    Not sure of any contact details but sure google will come up with something.

    There is an old thread (link) which has some background on them.

    Hope this helps!
  4. thanks dudes