Can I send a letter to a junior soldier at AFC Harrogate? Its so much more personal and something to always keep.

If i can, how do I go about doing this???

Cheers

The first steps would involve buying some paper, an envelope, and a stamp. Make sure you have a pen, then start writing.

It's probably a good idea to know the person that you want to send the letter to's rank, number, name and address as well. You could write this information on the envelope.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Has to be ruler writing, good practice for guardroom duties.

D

Deleted 15653

Address will be on t’interweb and make sure you put his or her name, platoon and company on it

Has the young soldier put a bun in your oven prior to him buggering off to the Army?

Is that why you want to write a letter.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Dear Jnr Soldier,

I know you think you can get away from me by joining up, but this is yours, and you're going to damn well ******* pay for it.

You promised me you'd pull out, and you didn't, but it was okay, because I love you and that means I'll always be with you.

Always.

No matter where you are.

In the world.

Lots of never ending, very over the top and slightly terrifying love,

The Bird you Met in the Pub

P.S - Looking forward to my free house and half your pension.

P.P.S - Is it Daz I'm meant to leave in the window when you're away from camp?

Dear Jnr Soldier,

I know you think you can get away from me by joining up, but this is yours, and you're going to damn well ******* pay for it.

You promised me you'd pull out, and you didn't, but it was okay, because I love you and that means I'll always be with you.

Always.

No matter where you are.

In the world.

Lots of never ending, very over the top and slightly terrifying love,

The Bird you Met in the Pub

P.S - Looking forward to my free house and half your pension.

P.P.S - Is it Daz I'm meant to leave in the window when you're away from camp?

Bit harsh for a 15 year old mate. Er, maybe not.

Screenshot_20190331-145845_crop_640x640.jpg