Letters to your MP - 2022

Dear _______ MP,

I would like you to have a word with your Minister for Education - and bring this up in the House - that I don't want my children taught that compassion, without Military strength, has any credibility whatsoever.

If you don't show willing , I won' t abstain .
I might as well vote Labour.

Yours , etc.

( Over to you, fellow Arrsers - What would you like your MP to bang-on about this year ? )

Dear MP,

Would you lobby for genuine reform to the criminal justice system if you yourself were the victim of a serious crime, or perhaps a succession of moderately serious crimes?

I'm asking for a friend.

Dear MP,

Would you lobby for genuine reform to the criminal justice system if you yourself were the victim of a serious crime, or perhaps a succession of moderately serious crimes?

I'm asking for a friend.

Not punchy enough.
He could say yes, but then not be held to account if he didn't experience everyday crime personally.

Nowadays it has to be about " Mr Speaker - my constituent Jane Smith got kicked in the **** last Thursday while walking her dog etc."

Get it down in Hansard

Can the Honourable member request more parties at 10 Downing Street and an enhanced invitation lists

No ... Nooo !
Boris isn't the only flawed PM we have had.

This is about putting our MPs under real pressure to change the status quo.

Bring up real issues that YOU think are now highlighted as bad for our Country - and then lets discuss it and bombard our MPs with too much consensus to ignore.

Power to the Peop .... well maybe not that slogan

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
Dear MP
Future MP pay rises, pensions, and expenses should be submitted to referendum.

Dreamseller

War Hero
No ... Nooo !
Boris isn't the only flawed PM we have had.

This is about putting our MPs under real pressure to change the status quo.

Bring up real issues that YOU think are now highlighted as bad for our Country - and then lets discuss it and bombard our MPs with too much consensus to ignore.

Power to the Peop .... well maybe not that slogan
Problem will be getting enough fellow constituents to even bother

Dear _______ MP,

I would like you to have a word with your Minister for justice - and bring this up in the House - that I don't want any children taught that compassion forgiveness or a second chance towards those who are cruel to them in any shape or form has any credibility whatsoever.

If you don't show willing to hang them until they’re dead
I won' t abstain .
I might as well vote SNP.

Yours , etc.

TheSockPuppet

On ROPS
On ROPs
Dear Cúnt MP,

I am sick of selfish pricks in supermarkets blocking the isles with their diagonal shopping trolleys whilst puffing, wheezing and generally being disgusting fat tossers whilst deciding whether to get 18 or 19 multipacks of turkey twizzlers.

If you don't bring a motion to allow me to summarily execute everyone who inconveniences or displeasures me,
I won't abstain.
I might as well spoil my vote.

Yours , etc.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd like to start at the beginning for my MP.

Today is brought to you by the letter A and the number 1.

He's Labour and I didn't vote for him.

Dear MP
As a pensioner would you kindly reinstate the triple lock pension pledge that you took away when it suited you?
Why I bother voting for a bunch of lying parasitic expense claiming bastards is beyond me, please do something constructive for once, oh and when I’ve got your attention sought out those bloody French and boat people.
Yours Gout Man of Arrseshire.

Dear Dorset MPs

Much as I support the concept of levelling up, could you please remind the government that the south is not just London and the Home Counties and the the north is not just Manchester and Liverpool.

Unless significant investment into Dorset, a county that traditionally receives the lowest level of government funding in the country, is forthcoming, and that you are actively seen to promote this, you will find that your seat will switch to the Liberal Democrats at the next election.

I suggest that you observe you Conservative colleagues in the former red wall constituencies to see how this is done.

Yours, etc.

Latest Threads